My husband, daughter (adult) and I have about 5 days in Greece in late October/early November. We want to spend a couple of days in Athens and the rest of the time on one island. If you could choose one island in early November, which one would it be? I've read this forum and understand that many island hotels close at the end of October and that ferry schedules may be erratic. Any suggestions and info from those of you who know the area would be appreciated!
Greece in November - where would you go?
- 1 Granada on Sunday
- 2 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 3 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 4 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 Moving to Spain
- 7 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 8 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 9 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 10 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 11 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 12 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 13 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 16 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 19 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 20 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 21 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Home base in Provence in July