We are considering a trip to Greece in June/July for two weeks. Not sure if it is too late to book. Also, having trouble fixing where we want to go. Thinking of Athens and Santorini. Would like expert opinion on whether we could do Istanbul, Turkey too. Or would it be better to add another place in Greece? Would an island other than Santorini be a better choice? Any pointers to good sites for looking for accommodation, transportation etc?
One reason for thinking of Greece is our 12 year old's love of the Percy Jackson books!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 2 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 3 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 6 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Highclare Castle
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018