We are considering a trip to Greece in June/July for two weeks. Not sure if it is too late to book. Also, having trouble fixing where we want to go. Thinking of Athens and Santorini. Would like expert opinion on whether we could do Istanbul, Turkey too. Or would it be better to add another place in Greece? Would an island other than Santorini be a better choice? Any pointers to good sites for looking for accommodation, transportation etc?
One reason for thinking of Greece is our 12 year old's love of the Percy Jackson books!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advice on getting from Cardiff to Germany
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 6 Biarritz family holiday
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Lisbon hotel
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Italy
- 17 4 Days in Tuscany
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?