We are considering a trip to Greece in June/July for two weeks. Not sure if it is too late to book. Also, having trouble fixing where we want to go. Thinking of Athens and Santorini. Would like expert opinion on whether we could do Istanbul, Turkey too. Or would it be better to add another place in Greece? Would an island other than Santorini be a better choice? Any pointers to good sites for looking for accommodation, transportation etc?
One reason for thinking of Greece is our 12 year old's love of the Percy Jackson books!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 8 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 9 Puglia or La Langhe
- 10 What to expect over Christmas
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Rome
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Munich
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Northern lights in December
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged