We are considering a trip to Greece in June/July for two weeks. Not sure if it is too late to book. Also, having trouble fixing where we want to go. Thinking of Athens and Santorini. Would like expert opinion on whether we could do Istanbul, Turkey too. Or would it be better to add another place in Greece? Would an island other than Santorini be a better choice? Any pointers to good sites for looking for accommodation, transportation etc?
One reason for thinking of Greece is our 12 year old's love of the Percy Jackson books!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to take to Germany
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 6 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 11 Advices about our itiniary
- 12 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 13 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 14 4 week trip Turkey
- 15 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 16 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 17 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria