We are considering a trip to Greece in June/July for two weeks. Not sure if it is too late to book. Also, having trouble fixing where we want to go. Thinking of Athens and Santorini. Would like expert opinion on whether we could do Istanbul, Turkey too. Or would it be better to add another place in Greece? Would an island other than Santorini be a better choice? Any pointers to good sites for looking for accommodation, transportation etc?
One reason for thinking of Greece is our 12 year old's love of the Percy Jackson books!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 A week in the Occitanie
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany