We are considering a trip to Greece in June/July for two weeks. Not sure if it is too late to book. Also, having trouble fixing where we want to go. Thinking of Athens and Santorini. Would like expert opinion on whether we could do Istanbul, Turkey too. Or would it be better to add another place in Greece? Would an island other than Santorini be a better choice? Any pointers to good sites for looking for accommodation, transportation etc?
One reason for thinking of Greece is our 12 year old's love of the Percy Jackson books!
Thanks in advance,
Greece in June/July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 American Express
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 12 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?