We are considering a trip to Greece in June/July for two weeks. Not sure if it is too late to book. Also, having trouble fixing where we want to go. Thinking of Athens and Santorini. Would like expert opinion on whether we could do Istanbul, Turkey too. Or would it be better to add another place in Greece? Would an island other than Santorini be a better choice? Any pointers to good sites for looking for accommodation, transportation etc?
One reason for thinking of Greece is our 12 year old's love of the Percy Jackson books!
Thanks in advance,
Greece in June/July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Eastern Europe
- 3 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 6 Home Base in Belgium
- 7 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 8 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 9 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 10 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 11 Age for booking a hotel?
- 12 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 13 Is this realistic... advice?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 18 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 22 mallorca
- 23 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 25 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland