We are considering a trip to Greece in June/July for two weeks. Not sure if it is too late to book. Also, having trouble fixing where we want to go. Thinking of Athens and Santorini. Would like expert opinion on whether we could do Istanbul, Turkey too. Or would it be better to add another place in Greece? Would an island other than Santorini be a better choice? Any pointers to good sites for looking for accommodation, transportation etc?
One reason for thinking of Greece is our 12 year old's love of the Percy Jackson books!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Florence - Where to stay
- 4 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Berlin to Italy
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Where to go!?
- 8 First time in Bulgaria
- 9 Vacation
- 10 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Dog friendly hotels
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Cambridge in May
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Self drive tour companies