My wife and I are going to Greece this July. The first three days that we are there are for business, so we will be starting off in Athens. We have been given the opportunity to extend on our own dime. Should we stay in Athens or go elsewhere? I have been looking at maybe going to Crete, Mykonos, Rhodes, or Santorini. Would love to go everywhere! But I'm only going to extend our trip for 6 additional nights, so it may make more sense to stay in one other and then go home, but I'm open to suggestions. My wife and I are in our mid 30's, we love exploring new places, we would prefer to stay away from heavy crowds. What island should we head over to and what cities should we hit?
Greece in July for business and pleasure
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 3 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 4 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 7 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 8 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 9 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 10 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 11 Train tickets
- 12 London on a sunny day
- 13 A chacun son goût
- 14 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 15 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 16 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 17 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 18 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 19 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 20 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 21 portugal
- 22 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 23 I Need To Vent!
- 24 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy