My wife and I are going to Greece this July. The first three days that we are there are for business, so we will be starting off in Athens. We have been given the opportunity to extend on our own dime. Should we stay in Athens or go elsewhere? I have been looking at maybe going to Crete, Mykonos, Rhodes, or Santorini. Would love to go everywhere! But I'm only going to extend our trip for 6 additional nights, so it may make more sense to stay in one other and then go home, but I'm open to suggestions. My wife and I are in our mid 30's, we love exploring new places, we would prefer to stay away from heavy crowds. What island should we head over to and what cities should we hit?
Greece in July for business and pleasure
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 italy
- 9 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 10 Side trip from Geneva
- 11 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 12 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 13 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 14 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 15 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 25 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?