My wife and I are going to Greece this July. The first three days that we are there are for business, so we will be starting off in Athens. We have been given the opportunity to extend on our own dime. Should we stay in Athens or go elsewhere? I have been looking at maybe going to Crete, Mykonos, Rhodes, or Santorini. Would love to go everywhere! But I'm only going to extend our trip for 6 additional nights, so it may make more sense to stay in one other and then go home, but I'm open to suggestions. My wife and I are in our mid 30's, we love exploring new places, we would prefer to stay away from heavy crowds. What island should we head over to and what cities should we hit?
Greece in July for business and pleasure
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Flam, Norway railway
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 He said , she said
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection