I'm thinking of a two weeks trip to Greece July 22-Aug 3. Would I be able to find hotel rooms on main land or they'd be all busy at that time? Last time I did it was a June and had no problem finding a room on the islands, however, this time I'd like to stay in main land going up to Thessaloniki. I'd like to stay 2 days in Athens, and from there book a week tour from a travel agent in Athens. With online day tour companies you stay one night in each city and you get up early to join the tour, it looks exhausting to me.
Any idea/hint would be greatly appreciated
Greece in July-August hotel availability
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 3 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 4 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 7 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 8 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 12 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 13 Stockholm Trip Report
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions