I'm thinking of a two weeks trip to Greece July 22-Aug 3. Would I be able to find hotel rooms on main land or they'd be all busy at that time? Last time I did it was a June and had no problem finding a room on the islands, however, this time I'd like to stay in main land going up to Thessaloniki. I'd like to stay 2 days in Athens, and from there book a week tour from a travel agent in Athens. With online day tour companies you stay one night in each city and you get up early to join the tour, it looks exhausting to me.
Any idea/hint would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Milos beach stay
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Appenzell in December?
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 23 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 24 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini