I'm thinking of a two weeks trip to Greece July 22-Aug 3. Would I be able to find hotel rooms on main land or they'd be all busy at that time? Last time I did it was a June and had no problem finding a room on the islands, however, this time I'd like to stay in main land going up to Thessaloniki. I'd like to stay 2 days in Athens, and from there book a week tour from a travel agent in Athens. With online day tour companies you stay one night in each city and you get up early to join the tour, it looks exhausting to me.
Any idea/hint would be greatly appreciated
Greece in July-August hotel availability
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Positano, Italy
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium