I'm thinking of a two weeks trip to Greece July 22-Aug 3. Would I be able to find hotel rooms on main land or they'd be all busy at that time? Last time I did it was a June and had no problem finding a room on the islands, however, this time I'd like to stay in main land going up to Thessaloniki. I'd like to stay 2 days in Athens, and from there book a week tour from a travel agent in Athens. With online day tour companies you stay one night in each city and you get up early to join the tour, it looks exhausting to me.
Any idea/hint would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche, Italy
- 2 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Ballet Bolshoi
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 9 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 10 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 13 Trains France/Switzerland
- 14 fear of driving in rome!
- 15 Italy trains question
- 16 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 17 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 18 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 21 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 22 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 23 European Championship
- 24 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.