I'm thinking of a two weeks trip to Greece July 22-Aug 3. Would I be able to find hotel rooms on main land or they'd be all busy at that time? Last time I did it was a June and had no problem finding a room on the islands, however, this time I'd like to stay in main land going up to Thessaloniki. I'd like to stay 2 days in Athens, and from there book a week tour from a travel agent in Athens. With online day tour companies you stay one night in each city and you get up early to join the tour, it looks exhausting to me.
Any idea/hint would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona extension
- 2 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 3 VRBO Neighborhood
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Madrid city centre?
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 Ireland driving itinerary
- 11 Europe itinerary
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 French Riviera
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Southern Italy
- 18 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 England in a week - what's realistic
- 21 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland