I'm thinking of a two weeks trip to Greece July 22-Aug 3. Would I be able to find hotel rooms on main land or they'd be all busy at that time? Last time I did it was a June and had no problem finding a room on the islands, however, this time I'd like to stay in main land going up to Thessaloniki. I'd like to stay 2 days in Athens, and from there book a week tour from a travel agent in Athens. With online day tour companies you stay one night in each city and you get up early to join the tour, it looks exhausting to me.
Any idea/hint would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Major quake in central Itay
- 3 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 7 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 12 Guides - Matera
- 13 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 14 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 17 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 18 Europe Sim card help
- 19 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 20 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 21 Local markets in Italy
- 22 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 23 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 24 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 25 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello