I'm thinking of a two weeks trip to Greece July 22-Aug 3. Would I be able to find hotel rooms on main land or they'd be all busy at that time? Last time I did it was a June and had no problem finding a room on the islands, however, this time I'd like to stay in main land going up to Thessaloniki. I'd like to stay 2 days in Athens, and from there book a week tour from a travel agent in Athens. With online day tour companies you stay one night in each city and you get up early to join the tour, it looks exhausting to me.
Any idea/hint would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 2 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 3 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 B&B in Ireland
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 8 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 9 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 10 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 11 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 12 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 16 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 22 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Photography gear for Rome and Venice