I am planning to end my 1month honeymoon in June 2012 with 4.5 days in Greece. I know it's not long but unfortunately it's all I could fit into my schedule.
So far I was thinking of spending 1.5 days in Athens - would like to: see acropolis & Parthenon walk around Plaka) and whatever else I can fit in to the time any suggestions appreciated.
Then take a flight and spend the last 3 nights in Santorini. I want to spend more time in Santorini as it's my main reason for going to Greece. - I am interested in: Hike from Fira to Oia, Santorini Tram, Red Beach, Ancient Thira) Is there anything you would change add or not worth visiting?
How do you suggest I plan my trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ぴ가인안마o1o-2816-2526 윤실장ぴ⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소
- 2 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 3 メ선릉안마メ『선릉안마방』メ선릉역안마o1o-2816-2526『아이패드CHOICE』윤실장A
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Towersey, London
- 7 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Biarritz family holiday
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 22 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona