I am planning to end my 1month honeymoon in June 2012 with 4.5 days in Greece. I know it's not long but unfortunately it's all I could fit into my schedule.
So far I was thinking of spending 1.5 days in Athens - would like to: see acropolis & Parthenon walk around Plaka) and whatever else I can fit in to the time any suggestions appreciated.
Then take a flight and spend the last 3 nights in Santorini. I want to spend more time in Santorini as it's my main reason for going to Greece. - I am interested in: Hike from Fira to Oia, Santorini Tram, Red Beach, Ancient Thira) Is there anything you would change add or not worth visiting?
How do you suggest I plan my trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 2 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 9 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 who is in amsterdam?
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 23 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 24 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 25 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia