I am planning to end my 1month honeymoon in June 2012 with 4.5 days in Greece. I know it's not long but unfortunately it's all I could fit into my schedule.
So far I was thinking of spending 1.5 days in Athens - would like to: see acropolis & Parthenon walk around Plaka) and whatever else I can fit in to the time any suggestions appreciated.
Then take a flight and spend the last 3 nights in Santorini. I want to spend more time in Santorini as it's my main reason for going to Greece. - I am interested in: Hike from Fira to Oia, Santorini Tram, Red Beach, Ancient Thira) Is there anything you would change add or not worth visiting?
How do you suggest I plan my trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Appenzell in December?
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 10 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 11 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 Traveling in Belgium
- 16 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO