We are just starting to plan next summer's vacation and we are going to go to Greece. We are thinking about:
1. Visiting Crete and another island (TBD)
2. Spending time in the mainland/South Peloponnese, and visiting Corfu and/or Zakynthos
We have been to Rhodes and loved it. We will be travelling in August with our two children, ages 19 and 17, and want the whole Greek experience, from beautiful small towns, good food, archeological sites, natural beauty and great beaches.
Which trip should we do and why?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Where are the Mods?
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 7 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 8 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 9 Visit to Engand
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 13 Help with basic itinerary
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop