We are just starting to plan next summer's vacation and we are going to go to Greece. We are thinking about:
1. Visiting Crete and another island (TBD)
2. Spending time in the mainland/South Peloponnese, and visiting Corfu and/or Zakynthos
We have been to Rhodes and loved it. We will be travelling in August with our two children, ages 19 and 17, and want the whole Greek experience, from beautiful small towns, good food, archeological sites, natural beauty and great beaches.
Which trip should we do and why?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal Denmark
- 2 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 3 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 base for Andalucia
- 7 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Apartment in Rome
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 17 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 18 Best Greek Island
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Flea markets in Romania
- 21 car rental
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 24 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!