We are just starting to plan next summer's vacation and we are going to go to Greece. We are thinking about:
1. Visiting Crete and another island (TBD)
2. Spending time in the mainland/South Peloponnese, and visiting Corfu and/or Zakynthos
We have been to Rhodes and loved it. We will be travelling in August with our two children, ages 19 and 17, and want the whole Greek experience, from beautiful small towns, good food, archeological sites, natural beauty and great beaches.
Which trip should we do and why?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 17 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 18 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 French election
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Thrift Stores in Paris