We are just starting to plan next summer's vacation and we are going to go to Greece. We are thinking about:
1. Visiting Crete and another island (TBD)
2. Spending time in the mainland/South Peloponnese, and visiting Corfu and/or Zakynthos
We have been to Rhodes and loved it. We will be travelling in August with our two children, ages 19 and 17, and want the whole Greek experience, from beautiful small towns, good food, archeological sites, natural beauty and great beaches.
Which trip should we do and why?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 5 Days in Switzerland
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Getting to Bolivia
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?