We are just starting to plan next summer's vacation and we are going to go to Greece. We are thinking about:
1. Visiting Crete and another island (TBD)
2. Spending time in the mainland/South Peloponnese, and visiting Corfu and/or Zakynthos
We have been to Rhodes and loved it. We will be travelling in August with our two children, ages 19 and 17, and want the whole Greek experience, from beautiful small towns, good food, archeological sites, natural beauty and great beaches.
Which trip should we do and why?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 10 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 14 Best layover option
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Prem fares (again)
- 21 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre