We are just starting to plan next summer's vacation and we are going to go to Greece. We are thinking about:
1. Visiting Crete and another island (TBD)
2. Spending time in the mainland/South Peloponnese, and visiting Corfu and/or Zakynthos
We have been to Rhodes and loved it. We will be travelling in August with our two children, ages 19 and 17, and want the whole Greek experience, from beautiful small towns, good food, archeological sites, natural beauty and great beaches.
Which trip should we do and why?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 ATM
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Spain Itinerary
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 ATM help
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017