Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 6 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 7 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 8 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 11 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 12 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 15 tipping
- 16 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 17 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 18 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 19 Rome at Christmas
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 24 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 25 Luggage on trains/security?