Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 3 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 4 Overnight Layover -London
- 5 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 6 hotel in Prague
- 7 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 8 RHK's Spring Trip
- 9 5 Days in Provence
- 10 15 nights in Italy
- 11 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 12 Shoppingin Spain
- 13 Dublin to Dingle?
- 14 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 15 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 16 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 17 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 18 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 19 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 20 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 Half-day in Lindau- What to do?
- 23 Another Visit to London
- 24 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 25 September Mediterranean Honeymoon