Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Original/fake Passports , work permit,etc
- 2 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 seat reservations
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 Night Bus?
- 14 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 19 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 20 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 21 Short time in Vienna
- 22 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 23 Jewish Vienna
- 24 My special places in Europe
- 25 Italy in a week