Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Trains Austria
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 6 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 7 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 8 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 9 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 10 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 11 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 12 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 13 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 16 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 17 Staying in the Highlands
- 18 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 19 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 20 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 23 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 24 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 25 Izmir or Bodrum in July?