Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece