Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 French lavender and cottages
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 8 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 9 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 15 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 18 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 24 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 25 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges