Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 8 days
- 2 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 6 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 7 Baltic cruise ports
- 8 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 9 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 10 Alhambra questions
- 11 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 12 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 13 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 14 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 17 Back to Provence in 2015
- 18 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 19 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 20 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 25 Hotels in old Rome