Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Music
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Itinerary for Spain
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Things to do in/around Milan
- 12 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 13 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Ireland's west coast
- 16 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 17 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 18 mallorca
- 19 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 20 Arles as a base?
- 21 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 22 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 23 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 24 Aix en Provence
- 25 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?