Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bike touring in France
- 2 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 3 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 6 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 7 Calling home from abroad
- 8 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Dordogne in October
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 15 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 18 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Paris first then where?
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 23 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 24 CROATIA SPLIT
- 25 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!