Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 Car Rental in Italy
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Italian Riviera
- 6 Advices about our itiniary
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 12 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 13 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 14 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 Hamam Istanbul?
- 25 Holiday in Austria