Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 4 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 5 Lucerne Switzerland
- 6 London city Best option for transit
- 7 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 8 Central Europe itinerary
- 9 First visit to France in November
- 10 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Europe in December for 10 days
- 23 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 24 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 25 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal