Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Engadine Valley help
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 Tuscany 6 nights
- 10 France & Italy, May or June
- 11 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 14 1st time in ZURICH
- 15 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 16 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 21 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 24 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 25 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?