Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 2 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 3 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 4 Italy/ Spain in December
- 5 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 6 Venice - things to do?
- 7 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 8 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 9 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 12 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 15 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 16 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 Please help me give good travel advice
- 19 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 20 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 21 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 22 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 23 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 24 ideas for Portugal please
- 25 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna