Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 2 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 British Honeymoon!
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 19 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 20 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer