Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 3 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 4 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 15 days trip to Europe
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Scotland Highlands Help
- 9 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 10 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 11 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany
- 15 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 16 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 17 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 18 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 19 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 20 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 21 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 24 Anchovies and Sardines
- 25 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another