Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 3 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 4 Lisbon transportation
- 5 One day in Paris!
- 6 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 7 driving loop in Normandy
- 8 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 French Basque country
- 11 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 12 Lake Maggiore?
- 13 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 14 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 15 Iceland - reservations for tours in advance?
- 16 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 17 Three girls in Naples
- 18 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 19 HELP! Mediolanum Forum Assago, Italy??
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 22 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 23 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 24 If Greece exits
- 25 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?