Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 3 Globus Tours
- 4 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 5 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 6 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 7 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 14 Paris Taxi
- 15 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 18 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 21 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 22 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris T A X I
- 25 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days