Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I went to Paris in June
- 2 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 3 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 4 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 5 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 7 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 8 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 9 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 10 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 11 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 12 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 Brugge photo on Bing
- 15 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 16 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 17 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 18 Help with a small island in Greece
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 21 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 22 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 25 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1