Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 VRBO Neighborhood
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 12 Madrid city centre?
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 French Riviera
- 20 Southern Italy
- 21 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 22 England in a week - what's realistic
- 23 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice