Myself and my boyfriend (mid-twenties) are planning a trip to Greece in May -- approximately 3 weeks. We are looking for some insight from all you avid travelers out there: best places (islands) to see, best places to stay, best excursions, etc. We are looking for some beautiful sights, fun adventures, and lots of memories.
All and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://dietasrevisao.com/zyflex/
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Apartment Montreux area
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Safety in Rome
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Europe First Timers
- 11 Greek Village
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam