we are planning for a honeymoon in greece from 22nd june 2013 - 1st july 2013.
our total budget is approx. 4300 euros (with airfare of 1430 euros).
we want to visit maximum of 3 places. as it will be a peak season to visit greece, we had a few queries on which we would like your inputs.
this is our first time to greece, so all your suggestions and tips are welcome.
- which all places do you suggest that we should visit in greece in that season where we can get privacy as well as fits in our budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 quickest way to Prague
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 10 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 16 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 23 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please