we are planning for a honeymoon in greece from 22nd june 2013 - 1st july 2013.
our total budget is approx. 4300 euros (with airfare of 1430 euros).
we want to visit maximum of 3 places. as it will be a peak season to visit greece, we had a few queries on which we would like your inputs.
this is our first time to greece, so all your suggestions and tips are welcome.
- which all places do you suggest that we should visit in greece in that season where we can get privacy as well as fits in our budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 14 Westerplatte
- 15 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Cutback on Spain trip
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Bernina Express mid-March
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Ireland hotel questions
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia