Totally new to this forum. Me & my wife are planning a honeymoon in Greece for 14 days in May. We get in on the 16th of May around 2pm and catch a flight to Crete. Our Itinerary is Athens/ Crete (3 nights) - Santorini (4 nights) - Mykonos (4 nights) - Athens (2 nights). The hotels that most of the travel agents / package agents have offered are below. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out on how good or bad these are and if they are a good selection. Also, what is a decent daily budget to keep. Our main idea to relax, chill, enjoy the greek food & drinks, maybe shop a little of the local brands. Thanks in advance for all the help and suggestions.
Athens: Athenian Callirhoe, Double room - http://atheniancallirhoe.athenshotels.it/overview.html (Athens is the last 2 nights of the trip)
Mykonos: Andronikos, Superior Double room OR Grand beach, Deluxe double room with sea view - http://www.andronikos.gr/mykonos-superior-rooms.htm OR http://www.grandbeachmykonos.com/index?_ts=459780
Santorini: Absolute Bliss, Double room with outdoor Jacuzzi, caldera, sea and sunset - https://absolutebliss.reserve-online.net/hotel-room.cfm?rm_type=SUP OR http://www.imerovigli-hotels.com/santorini-accommodation.html
Crete: Golden Villas Villa with a private pool - http://www.goldenvillas.gr/en/villas.php
ATHENS - CRETE - SANTORINI - MYKONOS - ATHENS
2 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
4 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos
4 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini
3 nights hotel accommodation in Crete
Fast Ferry tickets from Crete – Santorini – Mykonos-Athens
Air tickets Athens - Crete
5 hour semi-private Caldera cruise in Santorini, on a catamaran
Half day Athens sightseeing tour
All transfers as mentioned
Look forward to your thoughts / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Greece Honeymoon - Help - Itinerary & Daily Expense Budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Cell phones in Ireland
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 24 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 25 London - Site List Triage -