Totally new to this forum. Me & my wife are planning a honeymoon in Greece for 14 days in May. We get in on the 16th of May around 2pm and catch a flight to Crete. Our Itinerary is Athens/ Crete (3 nights) - Santorini (4 nights) - Mykonos (4 nights) - Athens (2 nights). The hotels that most of the travel agents / package agents have offered are below. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out on how good or bad these are and if they are a good selection. Also, what is a decent daily budget to keep. Our main idea to relax, chill, enjoy the greek food & drinks, maybe shop a little of the local brands. Thanks in advance for all the help and suggestions.
Athens: Athenian Callirhoe, Double room - http://atheniancallirhoe.athenshotels.it/overview.html (Athens is the last 2 nights of the trip)
Mykonos: Andronikos, Superior Double room OR Grand beach, Deluxe double room with sea view - http://www.andronikos.gr/mykonos-superior-rooms.htm OR http://www.grandbeachmykonos.com/index?_ts=459780
Santorini: Absolute Bliss, Double room with outdoor Jacuzzi, caldera, sea and sunset - https://absolutebliss.reserve-online.net/hotel-room.cfm?rm_type=SUP OR http://www.imerovigli-hotels.com/santorini-accommodation.html
Crete: Golden Villas Villa with a private pool - http://www.goldenvillas.gr/en/villas.php
ATHENS - CRETE - SANTORINI - MYKONOS - ATHENS
2 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
4 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos
4 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini
3 nights hotel accommodation in Crete
Fast Ferry tickets from Crete – Santorini – Mykonos-Athens
Air tickets Athens - Crete
5 hour semi-private Caldera cruise in Santorini, on a catamaran
Half day Athens sightseeing tour
All transfers as mentioned
Look forward to your thoughts / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with tips in UK
- 2 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 5 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 6 Rome Water Shortage
- 7 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 13 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 Lake Como,Italy
- 16 Porto in January
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 20 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 23 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Base for hiking in Lower Engadine
Greece Honeymoon - Help - Itinerary & Daily Expense Budget