Totally new to this forum. Me & my wife are planning a honeymoon in Greece for 14 days in May. We get in on the 16th of May around 2pm and catch a flight to Crete. Our Itinerary is Athens/ Crete (3 nights) - Santorini (4 nights) - Mykonos (4 nights) - Athens (2 nights). The hotels that most of the travel agents / package agents have offered are below. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out on how good or bad these are and if they are a good selection. Also, what is a decent daily budget to keep. Our main idea to relax, chill, enjoy the greek food & drinks, maybe shop a little of the local brands. Thanks in advance for all the help and suggestions.
Athens: Athenian Callirhoe, Double room - http://atheniancallirhoe.athenshotels.it/overview.html (Athens is the last 2 nights of the trip)
Mykonos: Andronikos, Superior Double room OR Grand beach, Deluxe double room with sea view - http://www.andronikos.gr/mykonos-superior-rooms.htm OR http://www.grandbeachmykonos.com/index?_ts=459780
Santorini: Absolute Bliss, Double room with outdoor Jacuzzi, caldera, sea and sunset - https://absolutebliss.reserve-online.net/hotel-room.cfm?rm_type=SUP OR http://www.imerovigli-hotels.com/santorini-accommodation.html
Crete: Golden Villas Villa with a private pool - http://www.goldenvillas.gr/en/villas.php
ATHENS - CRETE - SANTORINI - MYKONOS - ATHENS
2 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
4 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos
4 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini
3 nights hotel accommodation in Crete
Fast Ferry tickets from Crete – Santorini – Mykonos-Athens
Air tickets Athens - Crete
5 hour semi-private Caldera cruise in Santorini, on a catamaran
Half day Athens sightseeing tour
All transfers as mentioned
Look forward to your thoughts / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 2 European Travel in March
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 7 Barcelona extension
- 8 Ireland driving itinerary
- 9 Slovania & Croatia
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 Barcelona Car rental return
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 BIKE AND BARGE
- 17 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 VRBO Neighborhood
Greece Honeymoon - Help - Itinerary & Daily Expense Budget