My husband an I planning to go to Greece in May (for 7 days). While planning I am overloaded with information as to what all to do in Greece. Any suggestions on what are the best attractions/activities to do there? I just want to make the most of our 1 week there. I read somewhere that we need 4 days to cover Athens alone... Is that true?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 4 February in Florence
- 5 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 6 Praiana to Positano
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Barcelona and...
- 10 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 11 Canal du Midi
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Family vacation to europe
- 14 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 15 Day in Madrid
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 charming cities in Spain
- 18 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 21 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 22 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 23 Spain during Holy Week
- 24 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 25 Le Marche Research Help