My friend and I are traveling this summer for 5 weeks starting in Athens heading to Mykonos, Paros, Santorini, and Crete. We then have a flight from Crete to Milan to explore Italy/Switzerland. However, I'm extremely confused by all these ferry options!! Ferry vs. the faster ones vs pricing. We land in Athens May 20th at 9am and our flight to Milan is on June 9th. I would really like some advice on companies or types of boats or if there's some kind of Ferry pass that would be smart to buy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노노하우＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천∨바카라
- 2 바카라룰＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노〉인터넷바카라추천
- 3 카지노돈따는법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ゥ인터넷바카라
- 4 슈퍼카지노총판■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트ぬ바카라사이트
- 5 온라인카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ロ카지노사이트
- 6 원정카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천さ카지노추천
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?