I need some advice on taking ferries in Greece. My wife and I are going to Rhodes July 28th -August1for 3 days, Santorini August 1-4 and Mykonos August 4-6 and I was wondering if I should book the tickets online before we leave or just book them when we arrive at the ferry ports?
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 2 To Hampton Court Palace
- 3 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 4 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 5 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 6 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 7 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 8 London-Paris solo trip
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 11 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 12 Another Visit to London
- 13 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 14 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 15 3 days Venice to Paris
- 16 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 17 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 18 Hiking in Austrian mountain village
- 19 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 20 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 21 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 22 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 23 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 24 la spezia vs. levanto
- 25 Pre-booking train travel in Spain