I need some advice on taking ferries in Greece. My wife and I are going to Rhodes July 28th -August1for 3 days, Santorini August 1-4 and Mykonos August 4-6 and I was wondering if I should book the tickets online before we leave or just book them when we arrive at the ferry ports?
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 릴게임총판 ◐ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 5 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Trip suggestion
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 21 Summer Travel order
- 22 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 23 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 24 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip