I need some advice on taking ferries in Greece. My wife and I are going to Rhodes July 28th -August1for 3 days, Santorini August 1-4 and Mykonos August 4-6 and I was wondering if I should book the tickets online before we leave or just book them when we arrive at the ferry ports?
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vuerling airlines
- 2 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 3 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 4 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 7 RENFE error message during payment
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 11 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Venice Film Fest
- 15 Europe itinerary
- 16 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 17 All of Spain or something else..?
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 20 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 21 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 evening of song and dance