I need some advice on taking ferries in Greece. My wife and I are going to Rhodes July 28th -August1for 3 days, Santorini August 1-4 and Mykonos August 4-6 and I was wondering if I should book the tickets online before we leave or just book them when we arrive at the ferry ports?
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 Things to do in Montpellier
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions