I need some advice on taking ferries in Greece. My wife and I are going to Rhodes July 28th -August1for 3 days, Santorini August 1-4 and Mykonos August 4-6 and I was wondering if I should book the tickets online before we leave or just book them when we arrive at the ferry ports?
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 2 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 3 1st Time in Europe
- 4 Prague
- 5 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 6 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 7 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 8 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Where Europeans Vacation
- 10 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 11 Paris Metro Question
- 12 Taking wine home from France
- 13 Palace of the Popes
- 14 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 15 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 16 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 17 electrical adaptor plugs
- 18 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 19 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 20 Shannon airport to Galway
- 21 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 22 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 23 buying Eruos in advance
- 24 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 25 Perugia Italy driving