I need some advice on taking ferries in Greece. My wife and I are going to Rhodes July 28th -August1for 3 days, Santorini August 1-4 and Mykonos August 4-6 and I was wondering if I should book the tickets online before we leave or just book them when we arrive at the ferry ports?
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 Italy and Croatia
- 3 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 11 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 14 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 15 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 19 Cruise the River Shannon
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 22 Ireland or Scotland
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Italy in October 2015
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part