I need some advice on taking ferries in Greece. My wife and I are going to Rhodes July 28th -August1for 3 days, Santorini August 1-4 and Mykonos August 4-6 and I was wondering if I should book the tickets online before we leave or just book them when we arrive at the ferry ports?
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix and Hulu
- 2 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 3 Paris to Morocco
- 4 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 5 Car rental return Nice
- 6 Rental car return in Nice
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 10 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 13 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 14 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 15 Amsterdam B&B
- 16 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 17 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 18 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 19 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 20 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 21 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 22 What do pack for Ireland?
- 23 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 24 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 25 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report