I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 2 Paris to Bordeaux
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 8 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Barcelona - places to stay
- 16 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 17 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 18 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 Language to use in Belgium
- 21 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 22 Istanbul at Easter
- 23 Palermo Apartment
- 24 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP