I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼渋≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪渋＼슈퍼카지노온라인카지노
- 2 실시간카지노＼渋≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪渋＼슈퍼카지노실시간카지노
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 바카라카지노＼る≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪る＼슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 5 월드카지노＼る≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪る＼슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 6 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?