I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An evening in London
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Chur or St Moritz?
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 13 Safety in Rome
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 23 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?