I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 4 Korean Messages
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017