I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 8 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 9 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 15 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations