I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Harrogate
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 4 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 14 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 15 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 16 Norway -Trips
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Norway Itinerary
- 21 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 24 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?