I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 Madrid food advice needed
- 5 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 13 IWM
- 14 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 15 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 16 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 17 One July night in Verona - help!
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 European Vacation 2017
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise