I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노╱么「( GRAY26.TK )」么╱슈퍼카지노谷우리카지노
- 2 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 3 강원랜드카지노╱岛「( GRAY26.TK )」岛╱슈퍼카지노谷강원랜드카지노
- 4 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼영종도바카라
- 5 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼벨루가바카라
- 6 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼세계바카라
- 7 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼막탄바카라
- 8 Confused on which train pass
- 9 Best of Norway
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 Brussels, Belgium
- 12 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 15 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 16 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 17 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 18 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 London Itinerary - 4.5 days