I am looking for some tips on Greece over Christmas. I have been sent a cryptic message to travel to Greece for Christmas but am finding that this destination is kind of "closed" . I am a very alternative traveler and would like to explore something philosophical rather than the usual sight seeing. I am up for volunteer work, am on a budget and would generally like to learn from the trip rather than just chill out. I am a South African, cook well and am a yoga teacher and a life coach, specializing in divorcees and adolescents. Any thoughts?
Greece at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Cell phones in Ireland
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 24 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 25 London - Site List Triage -