14 day trip- arriving Athens 900pm April 4 from USA- departing April 19.
We plan to visit Athens- 4 days, bus to Nafplio- 4 days where we will rent
a car for several days. We have no hotel reservations so we can do trip in any order.
Please help with island choices-we want to go to a couple of islands for 6 days. Since this is the off season, maybe some of the desirable islands are shut down? Not interested in Crete this trip.
Is this a good time to visit Santorini?(the thoughts of crowds and mega cruise ships is not appealing)
what about some other islands that are more the traditional Greek ones that would be open to tourists during this time period?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Murren to Prague
- 18 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary