I'm looking for a flight to Greece for end of May 2010. I know it's a ways away but I want a direct flight from an NYC airport to Athens and I wanted to start monitoring. So far (and this may be because its so early) I'm only seeing one direct flight leaving on the dates of my travel- May 27th, returning June 6th. And its nearly $2,000. Please tell me that if I wait, I will find a better option down the line. I was hoping to spend $1,000 on the flight. Any tips on how to find good deals would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Chania
- 6 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 10 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 11 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 12 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 13 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)