I'm looking for a flight to Greece for end of May 2010. I know it's a ways away but I want a direct flight from an NYC airport to Athens and I wanted to start monitoring. So far (and this may be because its so early) I'm only seeing one direct flight leaving on the dates of my travel- May 27th, returning June 6th. And its nearly $2,000. Please tell me that if I wait, I will find a better option down the line. I was hoping to spend $1,000 on the flight. Any tips on how to find good deals would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malta at the end of November
- 2 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 3 Paris GTG - October 21
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Paris dining-with teens
- 6 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 10 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 11 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 12 Weekend away from London
- 13 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 14 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 15 Order/Method of Travel
- 16 sncf help
- 17 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 18 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 19 Possible flight cancellation?
- 20 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 21 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 22 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 23 Another Paris Trip Report
- 24 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 25 Spain in Nov.