I'm looking for a flight to Greece for end of May 2010. I know it's a ways away but I want a direct flight from an NYC airport to Athens and I wanted to start monitoring. So far (and this may be because its so early) I'm only seeing one direct flight leaving on the dates of my travel- May 27th, returning June 6th. And its nearly $2,000. Please tell me that if I wait, I will find a better option down the line. I was hoping to spend $1,000 on the flight. Any tips on how to find good deals would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Tour of Northern Italy
- 10 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 11 Cognac transportation?
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 15 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 16 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 17 Granada to Madrid
- 18 San Sebastian
- 19 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.