I'm looking for a flight to Greece for end of May 2010. I know it's a ways away but I want a direct flight from an NYC airport to Athens and I wanted to start monitoring. So far (and this may be because its so early) I'm only seeing one direct flight leaving on the dates of my travel- May 27th, returning June 6th. And its nearly $2,000. Please tell me that if I wait, I will find a better option down the line. I was hoping to spend $1,000 on the flight. Any tips on how to find good deals would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in France
- 2 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 5 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Rome
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 13 Munich
- 14 Need help in travel planning
- 15 Paris---baguette question???
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Portugal itinerary help
- 18 Puglia or La Langhe
- 19 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 20 Booking hotels before trains
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 23 Visiting Spain in January
- 24 Italy/Greece with kids
- 25 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich