I'm looking for a flight to Greece for end of May 2010. I know it's a ways away but I want a direct flight from an NYC airport to Athens and I wanted to start monitoring. So far (and this may be because its so early) I'm only seeing one direct flight leaving on the dates of my travel- May 27th, returning June 6th. And its nearly $2,000. Please tell me that if I wait, I will find a better option down the line. I was hoping to spend $1,000 on the flight. Any tips on how to find good deals would be greatly appreciated!
Greece- any direct flights from NYC?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 16 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 21 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 22 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 23 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 24 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 25 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport