I'm looking for a flight to Greece for end of May 2010. I know it's a ways away but I want a direct flight from an NYC airport to Athens and I wanted to start monitoring. So far (and this may be because its so early) I'm only seeing one direct flight leaving on the dates of my travel- May 27th, returning June 6th. And its nearly $2,000. Please tell me that if I wait, I will find a better option down the line. I was hoping to spend $1,000 on the flight. Any tips on how to find good deals would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Zurich to Milan trip
- 4 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 9 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 15 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 18 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Our future trip to Greece
- 25 Russia in two weeks in December