I'm looking for a flight to Greece for end of May 2010. I know it's a ways away but I want a direct flight from an NYC airport to Athens and I wanted to start monitoring. So far (and this may be because its so early) I'm only seeing one direct flight leaving on the dates of my travel- May 27th, returning June 6th. And its nearly $2,000. Please tell me that if I wait, I will find a better option down the line. I was hoping to spend $1,000 on the flight. Any tips on how to find good deals would be greatly appreciated!
Greece- any direct flights from NYC?
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 6 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 9 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 Novels set in Greece
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions