My best friend and I are wrapping up our sophomore year of college by traveling to Greece/Italy! We only have around 20 days until summer school starts. We will be flying out of Atlanta probably May 8th or 9th and returning May 28th or 29th.
We have never been to Europe, but would love to see Greece and that area. So, we are planning on flying into Athens, spending some days there then heading by ferries to Greek islands such as Santorini and Mykonos, etc then taking a ferry to southern Italy and seeing some areas down there.
Here's where I need help: in 20 days, what cities should we absolutely see or would you recommend? I have no idea where to go in Southern Italy or where we would fly out of. We would love days to relax on beaches, but also some typical tourist scenes and nightlife on some other nights. We don't want to feel rushed!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November