My best friend and I are wrapping up our sophomore year of college by traveling to Greece/Italy! We only have around 20 days until summer school starts. We will be flying out of Atlanta probably May 8th or 9th and returning May 28th or 29th.
We have never been to Europe, but would love to see Greece and that area. So, we are planning on flying into Athens, spending some days there then heading by ferries to Greek islands such as Santorini and Mykonos, etc then taking a ferry to southern Italy and seeing some areas down there.
Here's where I need help: in 20 days, what cities should we absolutely see or would you recommend? I have no idea where to go in Southern Italy or where we would fly out of. We would love days to relax on beaches, but also some typical tourist scenes and nightlife on some other nights. We don't want to feel rushed!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 2 driving from prague to salzburg
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Sicily
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out