Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 5 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 Croatia
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 Norway -Trips
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 12 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 13 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 22 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Norway Itinerary