Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 3 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 9 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 10 Camogli and surrounds
- 11 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 14 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 18 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 19 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 20 Route des Vins
- 21 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Les Invalides Night Show
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?