Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 2 Insurance on rental car options
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Istanbul at Easter
- 9 Happy birthday ATM
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 13 24 hours in Paris
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?