Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 4 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 5 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 8 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Poland in September
- 11 Belgium advice
- 12 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 13 Train from Lille to Delft
- 14 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 15 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 16 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 17 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam