Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 3 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 Spain Itinerary Help
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 8 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 9 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 10 Lipari to Capri??
- 11 RFID Protection
- 12 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 13 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 14 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Ali
- 19 Christmas Week in London
- 20 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 21 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Too much for one day?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Italy for the first time