Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Greece and Italy in 2 weeks???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 2 Azores
- 3 tulips in the Netherland
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin to Armagh?
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 17 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 18 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 19 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 22 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 23 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Naxos in May