Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking through conciergerie.com
- 2 Cycling in France
- 3 September in Switzerland
- 4 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 5 Drive or train Austria
- 6 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 7 Need advice on transportation
- 8 Avignon
- 9 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 10 Taking wine home from France
- 11 St Moritz hiking
- 12 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 13 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 14 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 17 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 18 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 19 Norway by motorhome
- 20 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 21 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 22 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 23 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 24 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 25 Tallinn for 1st time