Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Greece and Italy in 2 weeks???
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Paris Recommendations
- 3 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 4 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Rhine River Intinerary
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 Connection in Newark EWR
- 18 Tennyson Home
- 19 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 20 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 21 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 22 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!