Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비비카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 비비카지노
- 2 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 3 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 4 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 14 Spain.. suggestions please
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 The Rain in Spain and more
- 19 Scotland Question
- 20 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 21 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Luggage on trains/security?
- 24 The DCC scam is spreading
- 25 What clothes?