Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 5 Train rides
- 6 Train Help
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 9 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 10 Paris gtg in October?
- 11 italy itinerary request
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 14 First time in Italy
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 17 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 18 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 23 Renting a car in Florence
- 24 What about Basque Country?
- 25 Salento penninsula