Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Greece and Italy in 2 weeks???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 travel to western Europe from India
- 6 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 9 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 10 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Moroccan food in Paris
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Bike touring in France
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 23 Mama Mia Italy!
- 24 Ireland driving vacation
- 25 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!