Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 2 Our time in Rome
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 9 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 10 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 11 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 15 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 16 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 We are back!
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Europe itinerary review
- 21 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid