I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Greece and France Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 5 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 10 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 2 weeks in Europe
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 21 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?