I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 6 December in Slovenia
- 7 Night club strobe light
- 8 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 9 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 10 Road Maps of Ireland
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 14 Dover queues
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 21 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Puglia
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)