I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 4 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 5 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 6 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 7 4 days each in London and Paris
- 8 A few more questions about Brittany
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes