I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Greece and France Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 2 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 3 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Sicily in a winter
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Eastern Europe
- 17 Taormina Sicily
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 22 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 visa question
- 25 caroline_venezia