I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Tips on driving in France
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 10 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 11 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 12 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 13 20 Days in Europe
- 14 Budapest Hotels
- 15 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 16 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 17 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 18 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 19 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 20 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 21 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 22 CDG much improved
- 23 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 24 Sicily Tour Service
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan