I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 italy itinerary request
- 6 Best Cities in Ukraine - Chernivtsi
- 7 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 8 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 9 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Palma de Mallorca
- 13 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 14 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 15 What about Basque Country?
- 16 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 17 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 18 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 19 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 20 currency
- 21 My San Sebastian ideas
- 22 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 23 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 24 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 25 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris