I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 3 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 8 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 9 Amsterdam B&B
- 10 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 11 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 12 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 13 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 14 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 15 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 19 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 20 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 21 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 22 Netflix and Hulu
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 25 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?