I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 A week in Croatia with kids
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece