I am very excited to be planning an first-time visit to Greece and France this summer.
I will be flying from the US to Santorini, and since it's nearly a 24 hour trip, scheduled an additional nite.
Day 1-2: Fly US to Santorini
5 nites Santorini
3 nites Mykonos
2 nites Athens
6 nites in Paris
Should I consider an extra day in Athens and drop 1 nite in Santorini, as 2 nites in Athens really boils down to 1 day?
How many days in Santorini is adequate, plan to fly in and ferry out to Mykonos- 2 hr ride?
Any recs on great hotels in Mykonos? I would like to stay near Mykonos city.
In Paris, what are the must do's for a first time visitor?
Greece and France Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Spain Questions