My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Greek and English. Hopefully someone can help. I've just had some people help me with our Dutch card and they were a great help. Due to going through about 6 different countries we will need each language so sorry if you see my posts for each language. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Η κόρη μου είναι αλλεργικός σε όλα τα είδη των τα καρύδια και γλουτένης / σιτάρι. Αν τρώει τα τρόφιμα που περιέχουν τα καρύδια, παξιμάδι πετρελαίου, βούτυρα καρυδιών ή το σιτάρι, η κόρη μου θα πεθάνει.
Αν το παιδί μου αταναλώνει / φάει οποιοδήποτε είδος των καρπών με κέλυφος ή οποιαδήποτε τρόφιμα που έχουν μαγειρευτεί με ξηρούς καρπούς ή άγγιξε οποιοδήποτε είδος ξηρών καρπών, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των επιφανειών προετοιμασίας των τροφίμων και σκεύη, αυτή πρέπει να έχει άμεση ιατρική βοήθεια επειδή θα πεθάνουν.
Αν τρώει οποιαδήποτε τρόφιμα που περιέχουν γλουτένη / σιτάρι θα είναι πολύ άρρωστος.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat. If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter will die.
If my child consumes/eats any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched any kind of nut, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !