My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Greek and English. Hopefully someone can help. I've just had some people help me with our Dutch card and they were a great help. Due to going through about 6 different countries we will need each language so sorry if you see my posts for each language. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Η κόρη μου είναι αλλεργικός σε όλα τα είδη των τα καρύδια και γλουτένης / σιτάρι. Αν τρώει τα τρόφιμα που περιέχουν τα καρύδια, παξιμάδι πετρελαίου, βούτυρα καρυδιών ή το σιτάρι, η κόρη μου θα πεθάνει.
Αν το παιδί μου αταναλώνει / φάει οποιοδήποτε είδος των καρπών με κέλυφος ή οποιαδήποτε τρόφιμα που έχουν μαγειρευτεί με ξηρούς καρπούς ή άγγιξε οποιοδήποτε είδος ξηρών καρπών, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των επιφανειών προετοιμασίας των τροφίμων και σκεύη, αυτή πρέπει να έχει άμεση ιατρική βοήθεια επειδή θα πεθάνουν.
Αν τρώει οποιαδήποτε τρόφιμα που περιέχουν γλουτένη / σιτάρι θα είναι πολύ άρρωστος.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat. If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter will die.
If my child consumes/eats any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched any kind of nut, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Amsterdam hotel
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus