My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Greek and English. Hopefully someone can help. I've just had some people help me with our Dutch card and they were a great help. Due to going through about 6 different countries we will need each language so sorry if you see my posts for each language. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Η κόρη μου είναι αλλεργικός σε όλα τα είδη των τα καρύδια και γλουτένης / σιτάρι. Αν τρώει τα τρόφιμα που περιέχουν τα καρύδια, παξιμάδι πετρελαίου, βούτυρα καρυδιών ή το σιτάρι, η κόρη μου θα πεθάνει.
Αν το παιδί μου αταναλώνει / φάει οποιοδήποτε είδος των καρπών με κέλυφος ή οποιαδήποτε τρόφιμα που έχουν μαγειρευτεί με ξηρούς καρπούς ή άγγιξε οποιοδήποτε είδος ξηρών καρπών, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των επιφανειών προετοιμασίας των τροφίμων και σκεύη, αυτή πρέπει να έχει άμεση ιατρική βοήθεια επειδή θα πεθάνουν.
Αν τρώει οποιαδήποτε τρόφιμα που περιέχουν γλουτένη / σιτάρι θα είναι πολύ άρρωστος.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat. If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter will die.
If my child consumes/eats any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched any kind of nut, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Budapest Card
- 4 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 8 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Bath/Cotswolds
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport