My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Greek and English. Hopefully someone can help. I've just had some people help me with our Dutch card and they were a great help. Due to going through about 6 different countries we will need each language so sorry if you see my posts for each language. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Η κόρη μου είναι αλλεργικός σε όλα τα είδη των τα καρύδια και γλουτένης / σιτάρι. Αν τρώει τα τρόφιμα που περιέχουν τα καρύδια, παξιμάδι πετρελαίου, βούτυρα καρυδιών ή το σιτάρι, η κόρη μου θα πεθάνει.
Αν το παιδί μου αταναλώνει / φάει οποιοδήποτε είδος των καρπών με κέλυφος ή οποιαδήποτε τρόφιμα που έχουν μαγειρευτεί με ξηρούς καρπούς ή άγγιξε οποιοδήποτε είδος ξηρών καρπών, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των επιφανειών προετοιμασίας των τροφίμων και σκεύη, αυτή πρέπει να έχει άμεση ιατρική βοήθεια επειδή θα πεθάνουν.
Αν τρώει οποιαδήποτε τρόφιμα που περιέχουν γλουτένη / σιτάρι θα είναι πολύ άρρωστος.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat. If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter will die.
If my child consumes/eats any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched any kind of nut, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Rome
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 8 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please