I'm surprising my husband of almost 3 years with a birthday trip to Greece for 8 days - Sept 20 -27 (exclusive of flights). Never having been, I'd appreciate suggestions on how to allocate the time. We are mid-late 50's, active with no health restrictions. Interests:
- 1 or 2 islands (suggestions have been Naxos, Mykonos, Santorini)
- suggestions for great places to eat/drink (not necessarily $$$, but views/good food)
- a boat tour
- where to catch a great sunset and sunrise (not necessarily the same place?)
Travelling from Canada, I hear of ferries as a mode of travel. Do I need to book these in advance, and if so, where can I find this type of information?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany or Sweden
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 5 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Rome -- The next time around
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Transport for local Venice travel
- 15 November in Rome
- 16 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 17 Campania in June, July, September
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 21 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 22 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?