My brother and I (early 20s) are traveling for 10 days this summer. We are thinking of doing Greece and maybe Portugal (he is doing a semester in Madrid). Does anyone recommend a tour group, or planning our own trip? If so, what should we see, and how long is enough? We will be traveling in mid May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 NY-CITY: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT 0N CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Venice gondola ride
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 8 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 9 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 London and Normandy
- 12 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 16 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 17 rent muscle car in Norway
- 18 Athens tour guide advice
- 19 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 20 mystras or nemea
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 How do I private message a person?