My family (me, my wife, 2 kids, 2 grandparents) are travelling to Greece in July. We are considering the following schedule:
Arrive July 6th in Athens.
Immediately fly or take high speed boat to Naxos for 7 nights.
Return to Athens on July 13th to spend 5 nights in Athens and Peloponnese (Nafplio, etc)
Leave Athens on July 17th and take bus to Lefkada for 7 nights
Return to Athens on July 24th to stay over one night and then fly back on the 25th
Does this sound reasonable?
Thanks for the feedback. We are open to suggestions..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 4 Athens
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices