My family (me, my wife, 2 kids, 2 grandparents) are travelling to Greece in July. We are considering the following schedule:
Arrive July 6th in Athens.
Immediately fly or take high speed boat to Naxos for 7 nights.
Return to Athens on July 13th to spend 5 nights in Athens and Peloponnese (Nafplio, etc)
Leave Athens on July 17th and take bus to Lefkada for 7 nights
Return to Athens on July 24th to stay over one night and then fly back on the 25th
Does this sound reasonable?
Thanks for the feedback. We are open to suggestions..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 3 weekend from cologne germany
- 4 Earthquake near Naples
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 London Theater
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 22 3nights in Venice
- 23 multi city flights to europe
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 13 nights in switzerland