My family (me, my wife, 2 kids, 2 grandparents) are travelling to Greece in July. We are considering the following schedule:
Arrive July 6th in Athens.
Immediately fly or take high speed boat to Naxos for 7 nights.
Return to Athens on July 13th to spend 5 nights in Athens and Peloponnese (Nafplio, etc)
Leave Athens on July 17th and take bus to Lefkada for 7 nights
Return to Athens on July 24th to stay over one night and then fly back on the 25th
Does this sound reasonable?
Thanks for the feedback. We are open to suggestions..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노주소●【RAM300.COM】● 솔레이어 카지노
- 2 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 3 필리핀카지노 ᛟ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛟ 마카오 카지노
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Escorted Tours
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 13 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 14 2 Months in Sicily
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 Le Marche, Italy
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 20 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 21 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 22 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 23 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 24 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 25 Hallstatt tour recommendations?