We just returned from a week in Italy. While we were there, we stumbled upon a great tour guide. We were at the Collsseum and took one of the tours from someone who approached us outside before it opened. At first we were a little skeptical about how legitimate this was but the tour with Max was very good. After that tour, he said there is a second tour included - this was of the Palatine and would leave in about a hour. We were to "meet Alex outside the Colosseum exit. We thought "why not?" Alex was fantastic. He was the highlight of our Rome trip and made the Palatine Hill tour so interesting & my daughter is still talking about the tour & Alex. He said he had some other tours. They all sounded interesting but we couldn't make any of them since the rest of our time in Rome was planned already. Here is the website. There are also great reviews on trip advisor. http://dolcevitarome.com/
Great tours in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 2 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 3 Night Train - Need help
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 6 White Villages base?
- 7 Traveling to France
- 8 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 9 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 10 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 11 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 12 using airbnb for the first time...
- 13 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 14 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 15 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 18 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 London GTG late September?
- 21 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 22 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 23 Three day visit to Loire Valley
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!