We just returned from a week in Italy. While we were there, we stumbled upon a great tour guide. We were at the Collsseum and took one of the tours from someone who approached us outside before it opened. At first we were a little skeptical about how legitimate this was but the tour with Max was very good. After that tour, he said there is a second tour included - this was of the Palatine and would leave in about a hour. We were to "meet Alex outside the Colosseum exit. We thought "why not?" Alex was fantastic. He was the highlight of our Rome trip and made the Palatine Hill tour so interesting & my daughter is still talking about the tour & Alex. He said he had some other tours. They all sounded interesting but we couldn't make any of them since the rest of our time in Rome was planned already. Here is the website. There are also great reviews on trip advisor. http://dolcevitarome.com/
Great tours in Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 Dresden Train Station
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Channel Islands