We just returned from a week in Italy. While we were there, we stumbled upon a great tour guide. We were at the Collsseum and took one of the tours from someone who approached us outside before it opened. At first we were a little skeptical about how legitimate this was but the tour with Max was very good. After that tour, he said there is a second tour included - this was of the Palatine and would leave in about a hour. We were to "meet Alex outside the Colosseum exit. We thought "why not?" Alex was fantastic. He was the highlight of our Rome trip and made the Palatine Hill tour so interesting & my daughter is still talking about the tour & Alex. He said he had some other tours. They all sounded interesting but we couldn't make any of them since the rest of our time in Rome was planned already. Here is the website. There are also great reviews on trip advisor. http://dolcevitarome.com/
Great tours in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS