We just returned from a week in Italy. While we were there, we stumbled upon a great tour guide. We were at the Collsseum and took one of the tours from someone who approached us outside before it opened. At first we were a little skeptical about how legitimate this was but the tour with Max was very good. After that tour, he said there is a second tour included - this was of the Palatine and would leave in about a hour. We were to "meet Alex outside the Colosseum exit. We thought "why not?" Alex was fantastic. He was the highlight of our Rome trip and made the Palatine Hill tour so interesting & my daughter is still talking about the tour & Alex. He said he had some other tours. They all sounded interesting but we couldn't make any of them since the rest of our time in Rome was planned already. Here is the website. There are also great reviews on trip advisor. http://dolcevitarome.com/
Great tours in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 museum passes in Rome
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 Where to stay in Rome
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Munich
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 21 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report