We just returned from a week in Italy. While we were there, we stumbled upon a great tour guide. We were at the Collsseum and took one of the tours from someone who approached us outside before it opened. At first we were a little skeptical about how legitimate this was but the tour with Max was very good. After that tour, he said there is a second tour included - this was of the Palatine and would leave in about a hour. We were to "meet Alex outside the Colosseum exit. We thought "why not?" Alex was fantastic. He was the highlight of our Rome trip and made the Palatine Hill tour so interesting & my daughter is still talking about the tour & Alex. He said he had some other tours. They all sounded interesting but we couldn't make any of them since the rest of our time in Rome was planned already. Here is the website. There are also great reviews on trip advisor. http://dolcevitarome.com/
Great tours in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Edinburgh - outings?
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 6 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 9 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 10 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 11 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 12 What to wear
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 16 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 17 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY