We will be in Paris in early June as part of a tour. We have a free night and are staying at a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We would love the chance to eat at a beautiful French restaurant. Any recommendations for your favorite restaurants in the area? Thanks!
Great restaurants near the Eiffel Tower
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?