I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 2 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 3 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 4 Florence 2 weeks
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 7 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 8 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug