I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 6 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Athens
- 17 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 18 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 23 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 24 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 25 Gyms in Paris-day passes?