I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 9 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 Tour groups
- 13 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 14 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 15 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 16 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 20 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?