I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 3 First Time Solo Travel info
- 4 Oxford 24 hours
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Andalucia in December
- 7 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 8 Lost ring
- 9 Budapest Hotels
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Sliema, Malta
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 First trip to Italy
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 Scenic Driving Routes