I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 2 Family vacay in Europe
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 6 Classical Music in Milan
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 touring near rome airport
- 11 12 Days in Italy
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 14 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 15 day tours - Loire Valley
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 8 days in switzerland
- 20 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 21 Places to visits near Porto
- 22 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 23 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 Museum of Decorative Arts