I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Portugal trains
- 3 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 4 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 5 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 6 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 7 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Swiss German
- 11 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 A few last minute questions