I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 5 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Bordeaux to Nice
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Berlin
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona