I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 2 Car rental help in Sicily
- 3 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Driving in Croatia
- 9 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 13 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 14 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 15 SNCF - low price for summer
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 18 Transportation Question Italy
- 19 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 20 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 21 Munich Hotel Location
- 22 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 23 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 24 Berner Oberland - Mild winter, early spring
- 25 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo