I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 4 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 5 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 17 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 18 Ravello to Paestum
- 19 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 20 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 21 Girona and Besalau
- 22 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 23 London Itinerary and Questions
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 4 flats for a month in Ireland