I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 4 Hiking in Luberon
- 5 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 6 Paris and Lyon
- 7 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 8 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 11 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 London Paris
- 14 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 15 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 16 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 17 Sorrento or Positano
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 From Galway: go north or south???
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 22 tipping
- 23 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 24 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 25 Rome at Christmas