I'd love to compile a bit of a list of great places to eat or "must eat" restaurants.
I'm staying at the NH Carlton (right next to the Flower Market) and will be looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner places (no free breakfast at hotel).
We don't like fancy restaurants (no dressing up) and are looking for somewhat inexpensive places to eat.
I would love to try an Indonesian restaurant as well for one of the meals with all the little plates.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önl!ne SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 sbcglobal 24*7
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Train / Calabria
- 8 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 13 Itinery help Crete
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 Lisbon - a few tips
- 16 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 17 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 18 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 19 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 24 European Vacation 2017
- 25 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help