I'm a single traveler heading to London in November. I've been many times but really wanted to have a nice drink or two at some London Bars with a view. I looked into Gong, but the 30 quid per head seems to steep for my blood. I'd prefer a place where I could just walk up and have a drink. Aqua Shard seems to get poor reviews. ME London and Galvin at Windows seem like possibilities, although I'm not sure if there's a minimum charge. Maybe the new Sea Containers bar, Rumpus Room? I'm okay with spending something like 15 quid per cocktail, but the 30 minimum at Gong seems too steep for me. However, maybe it's such a unique experience that I should bite the bullet and do it. Oblix somehow doesn't appeal either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 2 My message...온라인카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【온라인카지노】
- 3 실시간카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【실시간카지노】
- 4 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Juangfrau / mt
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?