I'm a single traveler heading to London in November. I've been many times but really wanted to have a nice drink or two at some London Bars with a view. I looked into Gong, but the 30 quid per head seems to steep for my blood. I'd prefer a place where I could just walk up and have a drink. Aqua Shard seems to get poor reviews. ME London and Galvin at Windows seem like possibilities, although I'm not sure if there's a minimum charge. Maybe the new Sea Containers bar, Rumpus Room? I'm okay with spending something like 15 quid per cocktail, but the 30 minimum at Gong seems too steep for me. However, maybe it's such a unique experience that I should bite the bullet and do it. Oblix somehow doesn't appeal either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 London 2For1 question
- 7 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Venice
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.