I'm a single traveler heading to London in November. I've been many times but really wanted to have a nice drink or two at some London Bars with a view. I looked into Gong, but the 30 quid per head seems to steep for my blood. I'd prefer a place where I could just walk up and have a drink. Aqua Shard seems to get poor reviews. ME London and Galvin at Windows seem like possibilities, although I'm not sure if there's a minimum charge. Maybe the new Sea Containers bar, Rumpus Room? I'm okay with spending something like 15 quid per cocktail, but the 30 minimum at Gong seems too steep for me. However, maybe it's such a unique experience that I should bite the bullet and do it. Oblix somehow doesn't appeal either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 12 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 15 Campervan in Croatia
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 K-Day
- 22 UK Visa Help
- 23 Skye to Edinburgh
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.