I'm a single traveler heading to London in November. I've been many times but really wanted to have a nice drink or two at some London Bars with a view. I looked into Gong, but the 30 quid per head seems to steep for my blood. I'd prefer a place where I could just walk up and have a drink. Aqua Shard seems to get poor reviews. ME London and Galvin at Windows seem like possibilities, although I'm not sure if there's a minimum charge. Maybe the new Sea Containers bar, Rumpus Room? I'm okay with spending something like 15 quid per cocktail, but the 30 minimum at Gong seems too steep for me. However, maybe it's such a unique experience that I should bite the bullet and do it. Oblix somehow doesn't appeal either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 2 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 3 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 9 Final Four
- 10 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 13 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 14 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Cash machines ATM
- 17 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 18 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 22 Getting around Lisbon
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!