I'm a single traveler heading to London in November. I've been many times but really wanted to have a nice drink or two at some London Bars with a view. I looked into Gong, but the 30 quid per head seems to steep for my blood. I'd prefer a place where I could just walk up and have a drink. Aqua Shard seems to get poor reviews. ME London and Galvin at Windows seem like possibilities, although I'm not sure if there's a minimum charge. Maybe the new Sea Containers bar, Rumpus Room? I'm okay with spending something like 15 quid per cocktail, but the 30 minimum at Gong seems too steep for me. However, maybe it's such a unique experience that I should bite the bullet and do it. Oblix somehow doesn't appeal either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 5 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 7 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 8 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 9 A few more questions about Brittany
- 10 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 11 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 12 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 16 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 17 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 21 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 22 4 days each in London and Paris
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Switzerland in September