We came back from a great trip to Slovenia.
This time we decide to travel in Slovenia as our annual vacation, it was a great week both for us and the children (6 and 9 years old).
I've collected all the trips, tips, B&B, pictures and more in my web site:
Great family trip to Slovenia.
- 1 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 Portugal in September
- 7 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 8 Sicily 10 days
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome