Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전사설 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 2 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 3 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 4 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 5 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 6 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 9 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 12 Our Paris plans
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 17 Venice water buses
- 18 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 19 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 20 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 21 2 days in Alsace
- 22 Spain
- 23 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 24 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 25 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?