Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malta at the end of November
- 2 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 3 Paris GTG - October 21
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Paris dining-with teens
- 6 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 10 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 11 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 12 Weekend away from London
- 13 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 14 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 15 Order/Method of Travel
- 16 sncf help
- 17 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 18 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 19 Possible flight cancellation?
- 20 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 21 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 22 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 23 Another Paris Trip Report
- 24 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 25 Spain in Nov.