Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Great family trip to Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 4 One week in Spain, late May
- 5 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 6 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 7 Pyrenees logistics
- 8 Northern Europe in April-May
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 11 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 12 Normandy and Loire
- 13 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 14 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 15 malta
- 16 First time Ireland trip
- 17 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Iwango went…to Nice
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 23 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 24 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 25 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye