Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Great family trip to Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 16 Italy and Croatia
- 17 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Five nights in Extremadura
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 23 trip to norway
- 24 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two