Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 Firt time VISA applicant
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 advance tickets?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 A week in Paris
- 15 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 19 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 20 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice