Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 2 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 3 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 4 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 5 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 6 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 11 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 12 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 13 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 14 Car rental insurance woes
- 15 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 18 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 19 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 20 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Paris recommendations?
- 23 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 24 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 25 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip