Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 What about Basque Country?
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 7 Amsterdam Hotel
- 8 Amsterdam vs. France
- 9 Ireland ToDo
- 10 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 European Championship
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 16 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 22 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 25 Norway Itinerary