Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Great family trip to Slovenia
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 3 Lake como
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Place to propose
- 8 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 9 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 13 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 16 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 17 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 21 British drivers
- 22 Portugal in September
- 23 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013