Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Airport Question!
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 4 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 5 26 days in Italy
- 6 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Prague old town
- 9 Car rental between countries
- 10 Holland Itinerary
- 11 tablet
- 12 Train Ticket Help
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 Whirlwind trip!
- 17 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 21 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 25 England and Wales by public transport