Just came back from a great family trip in Slovenia.
I was there with my wife and 2 children ( 6 and 9 years old), we have rented a car and had a great time.
The country is full of amazing views, trips and great accomedation.
I've collected all the trips, pictures and tips on a web site.
please feel free to ask questions, I'll be more then happy to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on driving in France
- 2 CDG much improved
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 Sicily Tour Service
- 6 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 7 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 8 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 Travel vs. Babies
- 15 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 16 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Northern lights in December
- 19 Verona and Lake Garda
- 20 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 21 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 20 Days in Europe
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?