Someone on this board wrote that they found air fare from NY to Moscow Russia for $350 RT including taxes and then found a Cheap fight from Russia to where they were going in Europe for $50. I am very confused.How do you find those cheap flights? when should I start looking for cheap flights from Orlando to europe leaving either the end of sept or the beginning of Oct. which month would be cheaper? My daughter and I are going for 2 weeks, the places we want to visit are London,Paris, Rome and Venice. so which city would be cheapest to fly into also would it be best to fly into one place and out of another or a round trip from the same city taking into consideration that we would have to get a flight back from city #4 back to city #1. thank you all sooo much,this is our first and probably only trip to Europe and I know nothing about the ins and outs of international travel and appreciate all the help you can give me., because I am stumped ! how do you find all the smaller airports that I read are cheaper to fly in and out of. ? or is that just for flight bak and forth in Europe? a friend suggested I find out about a charter but I know nothing about them either, PLEASE HELP!!!
Grandmom needs help, I;m so confused !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 One week in Venice - trips
- 12 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Scotland
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?