Someone on this board wrote that they found air fare from NY to Moscow Russia for $350 RT including taxes and then found a Cheap fight from Russia to where they were going in Europe for $50. I am very confused.How do you find those cheap flights? when should I start looking for cheap flights from Orlando to europe leaving either the end of sept or the beginning of Oct. which month would be cheaper? My daughter and I are going for 2 weeks, the places we want to visit are London,Paris, Rome and Venice. so which city would be cheapest to fly into also would it be best to fly into one place and out of another or a round trip from the same city taking into consideration that we would have to get a flight back from city #4 back to city #1. thank you all sooo much,this is our first and probably only trip to Europe and I know nothing about the ins and outs of international travel and appreciate all the help you can give me., because I am stumped ! how do you find all the smaller airports that I read are cheaper to fly in and out of. ? or is that just for flight bak and forth in Europe? a friend suggested I find out about a charter but I know nothing about them either, PLEASE HELP!!!
Grandmom needs help, I;m so confused !!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 2 9 nights in Ireland
- 3 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 4 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 9 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 10 DeGaulle Airport
- 11 Paris in August with family
- 12 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 13 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 14 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 16 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 17 Smart Phone for 4 months in Florence
- 18 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 19 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 20 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 21 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Oia Hotel, Caldera View, private plunge pool
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Opinions please Swiss Hotel Stars