Someone on this board wrote that they found air fare from NY to Moscow Russia for $350 RT including taxes and then found a Cheap fight from Russia to where they were going in Europe for $50. I am very confused.How do you find those cheap flights? when should I start looking for cheap flights from Orlando to europe leaving either the end of sept or the beginning of Oct. which month would be cheaper? My daughter and I are going for 2 weeks, the places we want to visit are London,Paris, Rome and Venice. so which city would be cheapest to fly into also would it be best to fly into one place and out of another or a round trip from the same city taking into consideration that we would have to get a flight back from city #4 back to city #1. thank you all sooo much,this is our first and probably only trip to Europe and I know nothing about the ins and outs of international travel and appreciate all the help you can give me., because I am stumped ! how do you find all the smaller airports that I read are cheaper to fly in and out of. ? or is that just for flight bak and forth in Europe? a friend suggested I find out about a charter but I know nothing about them either, PLEASE HELP!!!
Grandmom needs help, I;m so confused !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 London 2nd time around
- 11 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Rovinj, Croatia
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 Paris November 2014
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.