My new, free video, "Land of Lava, Waterfalls and Glaciers", let's you experience the glory of Iceland's volcanic lava, countless beautiful waterfalls, and the largest glacier in Europe; as presented in video and stills.
Included are how Icelanders relate to the Norse gods of their Viking ancestors, the Icelandic Horse, and the world famous Blue Lagoon. A broadband connection (DSL or cable) brings you the film.
This is a non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the gallery of Iceland still pictures at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents, including Antarctica, Japan, Australia, Italy, Mayan Pyramids, Africa, China, Bali, and Russia.
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Grand Tour of Iceland On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 2 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 2 full days in Paris
- 5 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 12 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 21 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 22 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 23 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard