My new, free video, "Land of Lava, Waterfalls and Glaciers", let's you experience the glory of Iceland's volcanic lava, countless beautiful waterfalls, and the largest glacier in Europe; as presented in video and stills.
Included are how Icelanders relate to the Norse gods of their Viking ancestors, the Icelandic Horse, and the world famous Blue Lagoon. A broadband connection (DSL or cable) brings you the film.
This is a non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the gallery of Iceland still pictures at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents, including Antarctica, Japan, Australia, Italy, Mayan Pyramids, Africa, China, Bali, and Russia.
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Grand Tour of Iceland On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 2 going to italy
- 3 where to stay in Germany
- 4 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 5 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 8 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 9 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 10 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 11 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Ayasofya Hotel
- 21 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag