My new, free video, "Land of Lava, Waterfalls and Glaciers", let's you experience the glory of Iceland's volcanic lava, countless beautiful waterfalls, and the largest glacier in Europe; as presented in video and stills.
Included are how Icelanders relate to the Norse gods of their Viking ancestors, the Icelandic Horse, and the world famous Blue Lagoon. A broadband connection (DSL or cable) brings you the film.
This is a non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the gallery of Iceland still pictures at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents, including Antarctica, Japan, Australia, Italy, Mayan Pyramids, Africa, China, Bali, and Russia.
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 2 Winery tours
- 3 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 4 Rental Car Options
- 5 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 6 Lake Maggiore?
- 7 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 8 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 9 If Greece exits
- 10 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 11 London for work Paris for play!
- 12 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 13 Texans Take a Tour
- 14 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 15 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Car rental Spain to France
- 18 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 19 Prague Trip Report
- 20 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 21 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 22 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 23 what to do in florence
- 24 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 25 Ecotourism Holiday Survey for Extended Project
Grand Tour of Iceland On Line (Video + Stills)