My new, free video, "Land of Lava, Waterfalls and Glaciers", let's you experience the glory of Iceland's volcanic lava, countless beautiful waterfalls, and the largest glacier in Europe; as presented in video and stills.
Included are how Icelanders relate to the Norse gods of their Viking ancestors, the Icelandic Horse, and the world famous Blue Lagoon. A broadband connection (DSL or cable) brings you the film.
This is a non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the gallery of Iceland still pictures at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents, including Antarctica, Japan, Australia, Italy, Mayan Pyramids, Africa, China, Bali, and Russia.
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Grand Tour of Iceland On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Location of hotel in Rome
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 19 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?