My new, free video, "Land of Lava, Waterfalls and Glaciers", let's you experience the glory of Iceland's volcanic lava, countless beautiful waterfalls, and the largest glacier in Europe; as presented in video and stills.
Included are how Icelanders relate to the Norse gods of their Viking ancestors, the Icelandic Horse, and the world famous Blue Lagoon. A broadband connection (DSL or cable) brings you the film.
This is a non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the gallery of Iceland still pictures at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents, including Antarctica, Japan, Australia, Italy, Mayan Pyramids, Africa, China, Bali, and Russia.
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Grand Tour of Iceland On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 9 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??