I've been all over their website and can't find information on when it is open to visitors. I'm assuming Friday is out, but if anyone can point me to visitors information, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 London Itinerary and Questions
- 5 Ali
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Paris to Ramstein
- 9 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 10 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 13 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Christmas Week in London
- 19 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 20 Rail pass question
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 23 italy itinerary
- 24 3 days with a Swindon base
- 25 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?