I've been all over their website and can't find information on when it is open to visitors. I'm assuming Friday is out, but if anyone can point me to visitors information, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 2 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 3 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 4 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 5 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 6 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 7 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 8 Wifi on TGV?
- 9 Barcelona hotel help
- 10 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 11 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 12 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 13 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 14 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 15 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 16 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 17 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 18 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 19 Lavender fields in Provence
- 20 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 21 Monet's Giverny
- 22 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 23 luggage storage in athens
- 24 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 25 Getting to Giverny