I've been all over their website and can't find information on when it is open to visitors. I'm assuming Friday is out, but if anyone can point me to visitors information, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Trip to London and Paris with Three Kids
- 2 Need some Venice planning help
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 5 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 6 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 7 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 8 RHK's Spring Trip
- 9 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 10 Day Trip from London
- 11 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 12 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 13 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 14 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 15 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 16 explore Italy on a budget
- 17 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 18 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 19 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 22 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 23 Another Northern Europe train question
- 24 Intercity Train
- 25 International driving permit required in France?