I've been all over their website and can't find information on when it is open to visitors. I'm assuming Friday is out, but if anyone can point me to visitors information, I'd appreciate it.
Grand Mosque of Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 2 London visit
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 My itinerary for Greece
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 London 2nd time around
- 12 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 13 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 14 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 21 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 22 Budget for 3 Month's
- 23 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???