I've been all over their website and can't find information on when it is open to visitors. I'm assuming Friday is out, but if anyone can point me to visitors information, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RELOOK : Install YAHOO 1:800:982:8520 CONTACT YAHOO Technical Care
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Italy in January?
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 Recommendations
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Paris- restaurant
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 14 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 15 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 18 Happy birthday ATM
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 22 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 23 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report