Does anybody know the difference between the Grand Hotel Union "Executive" and "Business" Hotels? The address look like they are fairly close to each other. I have seen postings on this site to stay recommending the Hotel Union as being the best hotel to choose, but I don't know which one. Thanks!
Grand Hotel Union in Ljubljana?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna