Does anybody know the difference between the Grand Hotel Union "Executive" and "Business" Hotels? The address look like they are fairly close to each other. I have seen postings on this site to stay recommending the Hotel Union as being the best hotel to choose, but I don't know which one. Thanks!
Grand Hotel Union in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 10 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 11 22 year olds in Europe
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Granada
- 14 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 15 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 16 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 Coffee in Naples
- 20 A Sardinia trip report
- 21 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth