I will be staying at Grand Hotel Haliç in Istanbul. Looking at the map, it seems I can just walk to Taksim Meydanı and back on İstiklal Caddesi. Any problem doing this at 10pm on Saturday or Sunday?
Grand Hotel Haliç to Taksim Meydanı and back on İstiklal Caddesi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 11 Portugal Trip
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 22 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 23 Schengen Visa Rules
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?