I'm an Australian traveller. Arrive in Malaga on 16th afternoon, have flight from Valencia on 19th afternoon.
So 3 full days....
Plan on seeing Malaga on the 16th and heading to Granada in the evening via the coastal route......pass through the mountains via niguelas and get to Granada 16th night
17th see granada and alhambra
Looking at route option from here...the coastal route via mojjacar and alicante seems nice...lots of beach resorts not unlike Australia....
so wondering if the Inland route via cordoba taking in the spanish country side would be a change.......any suggestions on driving from cordoba to valencia and whether this route is scenic ??? would love to stop along quaint spanish towns along the way
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 3 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 6 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 7 London 2For1 question
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
Granada to Valencia....Go via Cordoba or Via the coast through alicante?