I'm an Australian traveller. Arrive in Malaga on 16th afternoon, have flight from Valencia on 19th afternoon.
So 3 full days....
Plan on seeing Malaga on the 16th and heading to Granada in the evening via the coastal route......pass through the mountains via niguelas and get to Granada 16th night
17th see granada and alhambra
Looking at route option from here...the coastal route via mojjacar and alicante seems nice...lots of beach resorts not unlike Australia....
so wondering if the Inland route via cordoba taking in the spanish country side would be a change.......any suggestions on driving from cordoba to valencia and whether this route is scenic ??? would love to stop along quaint spanish towns along the way
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales
Granada to Valencia....Go via Cordoba or Via the coast through alicante?