I'm an Australian traveller. Arrive in Malaga on 16th afternoon, have flight from Valencia on 19th afternoon.
So 3 full days....
Plan on seeing Malaga on the 16th and heading to Granada in the evening via the coastal route......pass through the mountains via niguelas and get to Granada 16th night
17th see granada and alhambra
Looking at route option from here...the coastal route via mojjacar and alicante seems nice...lots of beach resorts not unlike Australia....
so wondering if the Inland route via cordoba taking in the spanish country side would be a change.......any suggestions on driving from cordoba to valencia and whether this route is scenic ??? would love to stop along quaint spanish towns along the way
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 3 Best Viking Sites
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Paris advice with kids
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome
Granada to Valencia....Go via Cordoba or Via the coast through alicante?