I'm an Australian traveller. Arrive in Malaga on 16th afternoon, have flight from Valencia on 19th afternoon.
So 3 full days....
Plan on seeing Malaga on the 16th and heading to Granada in the evening via the coastal route......pass through the mountains via niguelas and get to Granada 16th night
17th see granada and alhambra
Looking at route option from here...the coastal route via mojjacar and alicante seems nice...lots of beach resorts not unlike Australia....
so wondering if the Inland route via cordoba taking in the spanish country side would be a change.......any suggestions on driving from cordoba to valencia and whether this route is scenic ??? would love to stop along quaint spanish towns along the way
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 5 3 weeks in Spain
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 8 Rent a car in England
- 9 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 10 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 11 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 12 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 15 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 19 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 Edinburgh to Skye
- 22 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 23 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
Granada to Valencia....Go via Cordoba or Via the coast through alicante?