We are currently traveling Spain and trying to decide if we should spend one night in Toledo or one night in Cordoba. This will happen after time in Granada and one night before our flight home out of Madrid. Any recommendations on either city? This will be end of journey and we will be slowing it down a bit. Interested in history, culture and food.
Granada to Toledo or Cordoba
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 3 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 4 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 WiFi on trains
- 7 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 8 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 9 Amsterday > Bruges
- 10 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 11 Renting an apt.
- 12 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 13 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 14 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 15 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 16 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 17 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 18 Great restaurants in Italy
- 19 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 20 Help me with this trip
- 21 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 22 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 23 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 24 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?