We are currently traveling Spain and trying to decide if we should spend one night in Toledo or one night in Cordoba. This will happen after time in Granada and one night before our flight home out of Madrid. Any recommendations on either city? This will be end of journey and we will be slowing it down a bit. Interested in history, culture and food.
Granada to Toledo or Cordoba
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 8 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 11 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 12 Immigration Procedures
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 22 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Hotel in Paris