We are currently traveling Spain and trying to decide if we should spend one night in Toledo or one night in Cordoba. This will happen after time in Granada and one night before our flight home out of Madrid. Any recommendations on either city? This will be end of journey and we will be slowing it down a bit. Interested in history, culture and food.
Granada to Toledo or Cordoba
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Burgundy in May
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report