Me and my wife will be driving from Granada, Spain to the Algarve in portugal. I was looking for a nice spot or two to break up the drive. Interested in a nice coastal town in southern Spain.
Mostly interested in classic architecture, good food (jamon) and natural beauty. After reading a few posts and internet research I have come up with Malaga and surrounding area. Also curious about seville. I would have a couple of days maybe a day at each stop or 2 days in one spot.
any tips, recommendations would be helpful and appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 8 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 Westerplatte
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat