We are having difficulty getting tickets for the attractions in Granada . We were advised to call ticketmaster in Spain itself. Is this true, are there alternatives? We were also unable to purchase them on the net.
Granada Spain help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 2 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 London visit
- 6 best time to book accommodation
- 7 Useful website for France
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 11 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 12 SIM card for eastern europe
- 13 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 16 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 24 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 25 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London