First time trip to Andelusia for DH, adult DD and me. We arrive in Granada on Friday, March 30, about 1:30pm on the train from Madrid and leave by train to Seville 2 days later on Palm Sunday about 5pm.
Any reason to prefer Friday or Sat for Alhambra day visit. Thinking of 5pm ticket on Friday as it is open until 8pm. Staying at hotel Monjas del Carmen near Plaza Nueva.
Any suggested Flamenco shows this weekend? Specifically, any shows that are not really late at night?
Assume Palm Sunday is very important holy day. Any suggestions for seeing procession or attending mass?
Very excited about this trip and spending Semana Santa in Seville!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 하는일 kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017"
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 Car rental help in Sicily
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Ljubljana to Zagreb and Split to Dubrovnik Buses
- 8 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 9 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 10 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 11 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 14 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 17 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 18 Valencia, Spain
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 24 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 25 Positano Surprise