First time trip to Andelusia for DH, adult DD and me. We arrive in Granada on Friday, March 30, about 1:30pm on the train from Madrid and leave by train to Seville 2 days later on Palm Sunday about 5pm.
Any reason to prefer Friday or Sat for Alhambra day visit. Thinking of 5pm ticket on Friday as it is open until 8pm. Staying at hotel Monjas del Carmen near Plaza Nueva.
Any suggested Flamenco shows this weekend? Specifically, any shows that are not really late at night?
Assume Palm Sunday is very important holy day. Any suggestions for seeing procession or attending mass?
Very excited about this trip and spending Semana Santa in Seville!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:855-999-8045 HP Printer Setup
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 IWM
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 quickest way to Prague
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich