First time trip to Andelusia for DH, adult DD and me. We arrive in Granada on Friday, March 30, about 1:30pm on the train from Madrid and leave by train to Seville 2 days later on Palm Sunday about 5pm.
Any reason to prefer Friday or Sat for Alhambra day visit. Thinking of 5pm ticket on Friday as it is open until 8pm. Staying at hotel Monjas del Carmen near Plaza Nueva.
Any suggested Flamenco shows this weekend? Specifically, any shows that are not really late at night?
Assume Palm Sunday is very important holy day. Any suggestions for seeing procession or attending mass?
Very excited about this trip and spending Semana Santa in Seville!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Towns around Lucca
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Georgia in 4 days
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin Luggage storage
- 15 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 Which Hotel in Rome