First time trip to Andelusia for DH, adult DD and me. We arrive in Granada on Friday, March 30, about 1:30pm on the train from Madrid and leave by train to Seville 2 days later on Palm Sunday about 5pm.
Any reason to prefer Friday or Sat for Alhambra day visit. Thinking of 5pm ticket on Friday as it is open until 8pm. Staying at hotel Monjas del Carmen near Plaza Nueva.
Any suggested Flamenco shows this weekend? Specifically, any shows that are not really late at night?
Assume Palm Sunday is very important holy day. Any suggestions for seeing procession or attending mass?
Very excited about this trip and spending Semana Santa in Seville!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 4 Rome Advice?
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 18 Killarney
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Florence Travel Guide
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY