First time trip to Andelusia for DH, adult DD and me. We arrive in Granada on Friday, March 30, about 1:30pm on the train from Madrid and leave by train to Seville 2 days later on Palm Sunday about 5pm.
Any reason to prefer Friday or Sat for Alhambra day visit. Thinking of 5pm ticket on Friday as it is open until 8pm. Staying at hotel Monjas del Carmen near Plaza Nueva.
Any suggested Flamenco shows this weekend? Specifically, any shows that are not really late at night?
Assume Palm Sunday is very important holy day. Any suggestions for seeing procession or attending mass?
Very excited about this trip and spending Semana Santa in Seville!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 22 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017