Still fine-tuning ideas for our Andalucia trip later this year. Because of time constraints, we are trying to make some careful (painful) choices. Question: we have two nights in Granada and we want to wander around leisurely and see several things, not just the Alhambra complex. So we are thinking of skipping the Generalife gardens. Would this be sinful? Really really wrong?
We are going to Seville and we will see the gardens there. When we arrive Saturday afternoon we will see the Nasrid Palace in the evening, then also see it again the next morning, plus the Alcazaba and the Carlos V palace and museum. (We have to see the Nasrid Palace the first night we arrive, Saturday, because this will be late October and the night tour is only offered Friday and Saturday evenings.)
I’m looking for your totally subjective preferences and experiences, I know that our mileage may vary...thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Hydra, Greece
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Cash machines ATM