Still fine-tuning ideas for our Andalucia trip later this year. Because of time constraints, we are trying to make some careful (painful) choices. Question: we have two nights in Granada and we want to wander around leisurely and see several things, not just the Alhambra complex. So we are thinking of skipping the Generalife gardens. Would this be sinful? Really really wrong?
We are going to Seville and we will see the gardens there. When we arrive Saturday afternoon we will see the Nasrid Palace in the evening, then also see it again the next morning, plus the Alcazaba and the Carlos V palace and museum. (We have to see the Nasrid Palace the first night we arrive, Saturday, because this will be late October and the night tour is only offered Friday and Saturday evenings.)
I’m looking for your totally subjective preferences and experiences, I know that our mileage may vary...thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Prague itinerary advice
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Ireland
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?