Still fine-tuning ideas for our Andalucia trip later this year. Because of time constraints, we are trying to make some careful (painful) choices. Question: we have two nights in Granada and we want to wander around leisurely and see several things, not just the Alhambra complex. So we are thinking of skipping the Generalife gardens. Would this be sinful? Really really wrong?
We are going to Seville and we will see the gardens there. When we arrive Saturday afternoon we will see the Nasrid Palace in the evening, then also see it again the next morning, plus the Alcazaba and the Carlos V palace and museum. (We have to see the Nasrid Palace the first night we arrive, Saturday, because this will be late October and the night tour is only offered Friday and Saturday evenings.)
I’m looking for your totally subjective preferences and experiences, I know that our mileage may vary...thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Graz in January
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Threat Level in UK
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 11 Malaga Spain
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Iceland trip report!
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria