Still fine-tuning ideas for our Andalucia trip later this year. Because of time constraints, we are trying to make some careful (painful) choices. Question: we have two nights in Granada and we want to wander around leisurely and see several things, not just the Alhambra complex. So we are thinking of skipping the Generalife gardens. Would this be sinful? Really really wrong?
We are going to Seville and we will see the gardens there. When we arrive Saturday afternoon we will see the Nasrid Palace in the evening, then also see it again the next morning, plus the Alcazaba and the Carlos V palace and museum. (We have to see the Nasrid Palace the first night we arrive, Saturday, because this will be late October and the night tour is only offered Friday and Saturday evenings.)
I’m looking for your totally subjective preferences and experiences, I know that our mileage may vary...thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Budapest in December 2017
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip