Still fine-tuning ideas for our Andalucia trip later this year. Because of time constraints, we are trying to make some careful (painful) choices. Question: we have two nights in Granada and we want to wander around leisurely and see several things, not just the Alhambra complex. So we are thinking of skipping the Generalife gardens. Would this be sinful? Really really wrong?
We are going to Seville and we will see the gardens there. When we arrive Saturday afternoon we will see the Nasrid Palace in the evening, then also see it again the next morning, plus the Alcazaba and the Carlos V palace and museum. (We have to see the Nasrid Palace the first night we arrive, Saturday, because this will be late October and the night tour is only offered Friday and Saturday evenings.)
I’m looking for your totally subjective preferences and experiences, I know that our mileage may vary...thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Places of interest
- 4 getting to CDG
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 7 Ireland hotel questions
- 8 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 9 vienna
- 10 Questions about Polish sights
- 11 Croatia Ferry Help
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Switzerland in November?
- 21 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Surprise trip to Greece!