Excluding accommodation, what would be a "mid-range" daily budget in Granada?
Typically, this would include breakfast, lunch, dinner, some alcohol, and maybe one or two sights a day.
I am aware of the free tapas with drinks for lunch and would hope to avail of that on some days.
Could one get by on €40 a day?
I am not out to scrape the barrel but would like to do it as efficiently as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Croatia
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 So much to do, so little time!