Excluding accommodation, what would be a "mid-range" daily budget in Granada?
Typically, this would include breakfast, lunch, dinner, some alcohol, and maybe one or two sights a day.
I am aware of the free tapas with drinks for lunch and would hope to avail of that on some days.
Could one get by on €40 a day?
I am not out to scrape the barrel but would like to do it as efficiently as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Sardinia trip report
- 2 22 year olds in Europe
- 3 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 Granada
- 6 Azores
- 7 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 4 weeks in the UK
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 17 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 18 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 First time to Switzerland
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 24 Eastern Europe
- 25 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic