Excluding accommodation, what would be a "mid-range" daily budget in Granada?
Typically, this would include breakfast, lunch, dinner, some alcohol, and maybe one or two sights a day.
I am aware of the free tapas with drinks for lunch and would hope to avail of that on some days.
Could one get by on €40 a day?
I am not out to scrape the barrel but would like to do it as efficiently as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drinks in Spain
- 2 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 7 Norfolk base
- 8 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 9 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 10 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 11 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 12 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 15 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 16 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 17 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 20 Ali
- 21 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 22 Gelato course in Rome?
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 25 Too much for one day?