Excluding accommodation, what would be a "mid-range" daily budget in Granada?
Typically, this would include breakfast, lunch, dinner, some alcohol, and maybe one or two sights a day.
I am aware of the free tapas with drinks for lunch and would hope to avail of that on some days.
Could one get by on €40 a day?
I am not out to scrape the barrel but would like to do it as efficiently as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 10 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 11 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 14 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 20 Bruges
- 21 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 22 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 23 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries