Excluding accommodation, what would be a "mid-range" daily budget in Granada?
Typically, this would include breakfast, lunch, dinner, some alcohol, and maybe one or two sights a day.
I am aware of the free tapas with drinks for lunch and would hope to avail of that on some days.
Could one get by on €40 a day?
I am not out to scrape the barrel but would like to do it as efficiently as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 2 Weeks in Paris
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Christmas in Munich
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 8 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 20 İstanbul Travel guide
- 21 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 25 Prague - cool & unusual things to see