I will be visiting Madrid and Canaries in November and would REALLY REALLY like to take a sidetrip to Marrakesh (Morocco). I have been told that this is doable from Canaries, but so far I have not been able to find any info online (at least not in english). Flights from Madrid are $74 to Casablanca so I am tempted, but would really prefer to do this from Canaries instead. Any help would be greately appreciated!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 호텔카지노딜러♠＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼♠아시안카지노
- 2 하얏트바카라§＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼§아시아카지노
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 5 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 8 Venice to Croatia
- 9 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 13 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 18 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 19 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Istanbul
- 23 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 24 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 25 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
Gran Canaria (Canary Isls) to Morocco Excursions..need help