I will be visiting Madrid and Canaries in November and would REALLY REALLY like to take a sidetrip to Marrakesh (Morocco). I have been told that this is doable from Canaries, but so far I have not been able to find any info online (at least not in english). Flights from Madrid are $74 to Casablanca so I am tempted, but would really prefer to do this from Canaries instead. Any help would be greately appreciated!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 4 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 5 Iceland for Nine Days
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 12 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 13 Rome or Venice first
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 16 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 17 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 18 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 19 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 20 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 21 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 22 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 23 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 24 3 day trip to iceland
- 25 Alitala
Gran Canaria (Canary Isls) to Morocco Excursions..need help