I'm planning to drive a rental car in Southern Tuscany for a week.
How reliable the GPS is in Tuscany? Do I really need a detailed local map or GPS will be good enough?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 9 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 10 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 11 Paris to Bordeaux
- 12 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 13 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 14 Andalucia Spain
- 15 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 16 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 Barcelona - places to stay
- 21 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 22 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Private Ephesus Tour Companies