I'm planning to drive a rental car in Southern Tuscany for a week.
How reliable the GPS is in Tuscany? Do I really need a detailed local map or GPS will be good enough?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 2 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 3 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 4 1 week in Malaga
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 6 Parking in Italy
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 9 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 10 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 11 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 12 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 13 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 14 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 15 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 16 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 17 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 20 FAQs
- 21 Naples to Pompeii
- 22 Amsterdam and ?????
- 23 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 24 apartments florence
- 25 Ireland ToDo