I'm planning to drive a rental car in Southern Tuscany for a week.
How reliable the GPS is in Tuscany? Do I really need a detailed local map or GPS will be good enough?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 2 Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
- 3 Saver Fare vs Flexifare on Bahn.com
- 4 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 5 Need advice on Greek islands
- 6 SPAIN In 6 DAYS
- 7 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 8 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 9 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 10 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 13 http://testoxtrmadvice.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 14 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 15 prepaid sim card in Lithuania
- 16 Bosch Parade
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 19 21 nights in England, please help
- 20 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 23 3/4/ days South of France
- 24 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 25 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)