I'm planning to drive a rental car in Southern Tuscany for a week.
How reliable the GPS is in Tuscany? Do I really need a detailed local map or GPS will be good enough?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 마닐라바카라✎⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✎슈퍼카지노마닐라바카라
- 3 베스트바카라☬⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☬슈퍼카지노베스트바카라
- 4 크라운바카라웃⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞웃슈퍼카지노크라운바카라
- 5 아시아바카라இ⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞இ슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 6 코리아바카라¶⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞¶슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 7 워커힐바카라✸⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✸슈퍼카지노워커힐바카라
- 8 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 9 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas