I'm planning to drive a rental car in Southern Tuscany for a week.
How reliable the GPS is in Tuscany? Do I really need a detailed local map or GPS will be good enough?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Overnight Train Questions
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 6 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 7 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 12 Flamenco Shows
- 13 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 14 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 15 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 16 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 17 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 18 What to see in Dresden...
- 19 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Croatia in late April
- 21 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 22 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 25 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report