I plan to drive from Athens to Leonidio, Monemvasia, Nafplio,and back to Athens from June 10, 2015 to June 15. I believe that I will need a GPS. Do they work fine in that area of Greece? English? Spanish? Brand?
Thanks for your advise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 LIsbon
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 London Hotels
- 16 Iceland in 7 days.
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"