You were extremely helpful in organising a mobile phone for our trip so now seek your assistance with gps.
We are based in Australia and going to the United Kingdom via Singapore stopover and part of our trip is a two week driving tour around the UK. We have already booked the car but the cost to hire a gps was highway robbery. So can anyone help where we can get a gps with uk maps?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 12 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 19 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 23 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy