You were extremely helpful in organising a mobile phone for our trip so now seek your assistance with gps.
We are based in Australia and going to the United Kingdom via Singapore stopover and part of our trip is a two week driving tour around the UK. We have already booked the car but the cost to hire a gps was highway robbery. So can anyone help where we can get a gps with uk maps?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/prodroxatone/
- 2 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Bath/Cotswolds
- 5 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 9 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 12 UK in May and June
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 22 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 23 Budapest Card
- 24 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch