You were extremely helpful in organising a mobile phone for our trip so now seek your assistance with gps.
We are based in Australia and going to the United Kingdom via Singapore stopover and part of our trip is a two week driving tour around the UK. We have already booked the car but the cost to hire a gps was highway robbery. So can anyone help where we can get a gps with uk maps?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 2 student in denmark
- 3 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 6 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 7 Amalfi or Positano
- 8 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 9 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 10 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 11 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 12 Munich, Germany
- 13 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 18 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Ireland to Scotland
- 21 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Belgium advice
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip