You were extremely helpful in organising a mobile phone for our trip so now seek your assistance with gps.
We are based in Australia and going to the United Kingdom via Singapore stopover and part of our trip is a two week driving tour around the UK. We have already booked the car but the cost to hire a gps was highway robbery. So can anyone help where we can get a gps with uk maps?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 3 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 4 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 5 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 6 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 7 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 10 Sicily transportation
- 11 Which Guided Tour ??
- 12 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 13 What Greek islands should I visit
- 14 One quick week -- where in France?
- 15 Brugge or Ghent?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 18 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 19 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance