We're staying in Gotland mid-July and would really like some hotel recommendations that may be off the beaten path and give good access to outdoor activities. Also, any ideas on hiking or biking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Train travel
- 2 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 3 Provence to Nice driving
- 4 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 5 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 6 please revew provence agenda
- 7 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 8 Swiss German
- 9 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 10 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 11 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 12 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 13 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 14 ROME!!!
- 15 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 16 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 17 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 18 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 19 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 22 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 23 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 24 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 25 Tuscany Help