We're staying in Gotland mid-July and would really like some hotel recommendations that may be off the beaten path and give good access to outdoor activities. Also, any ideas on hiking or biking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 15 Best layover option
- 16 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 17 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Prem fares (again)
- 22 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre