We're staying in Gotland mid-July and would really like some hotel recommendations that may be off the beaten path and give good access to outdoor activities. Also, any ideas on hiking or biking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Budapest & Prague
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Athens
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 23 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 24 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 25 Petrol in Greece