We're staying in Gotland mid-July and would really like some hotel recommendations that may be off the beaten path and give good access to outdoor activities. Also, any ideas on hiking or biking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 3 Trip to London
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 7 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 8 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 11 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 12 Shopping in Paris
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 15 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 16 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 10 nights in France
- 21 Best Italian beach with teens
- 22 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 23 Where to stop along the way
- 24 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 25 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy