My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 It’s not a positive change loll times a large
- 2 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 3 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 4 Europe in winter
- 5 Airbnb scam
- 6 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 7 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 Two Days in Prague
- 10 Alterations to night trains routes
- 11 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 18 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 19 Giverny in early October?
- 20 Norway Advice
- 21 Renfe site
- 22 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 25 Italy tours