My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 3 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 7 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 8 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 9 Please help me plan my trip!
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 15 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 16 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 20 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 21 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 24 Traveling after Dublin
- 25 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted