My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 5 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 6 Baltic cruise ports
- 7 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 8 Questions for Paris residents
- 9 Central European train travel
- 10 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 11 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 12 Berlin: evening dining
- 13 Stay in Venice
- 14 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 15 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 16 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 17 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 18 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 19 Mont St. Michele?
- 20 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 London Weekend
- 23 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May