My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy without a Car
- 2 Netherlands Delta Works
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Wine tour from Verona?
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 7 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 8 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 9 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 12 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 13 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Visit to Bath and London england
- 18 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 19 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 20 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 24 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?