My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 20 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 21 Schengen Visa Rules
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt