My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 9 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 Amsterday > Bruges
- 12 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 13 Renting an apt.
- 14 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 15 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 16 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 17 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 18 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 19 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 20 Great restaurants in Italy
- 21 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 22 Help me with this trip
- 23 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 24 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 25 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?