My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 4 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 5 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 6 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 7 Paris in black and white
- 8 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 Day trips from Bologna
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 19 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 22 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 25 Grad Schools in London?