My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 2 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 3 Brugge photo on Bing
- 4 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 stop in lisboa or not
- 8 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 9 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 10 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 11 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 12 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 15 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 16 British English
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 19 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 22 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014