My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 2 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 3 12 days in italy help
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 11 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 12 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 15 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 16 Stay in Venice
- 17 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 18 Our first trip to Europe
- 19 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 20 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 21 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 24 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 25 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?