My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in black and white
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 7 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 10 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Advice please...
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 21 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?