My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 4 London restaurants
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 17 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 18 Istanbul water
- 19 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 20 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 21 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 22 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 23 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 24 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?