My parents and I are going on a cruise next summer to Scandinavia in June. We have a choice on two cruises, one goes to Aarhus the other goes to Gothenburg. Which one would you pick for scenery and things to do? Thanks!
Gothenburg or Aarhus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to go to Sicily
- 2 Transport in Venice
- 3 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 How to structure this trip?
- 6 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 7 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 8 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 9 Prebook B&Bs
- 10 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 11 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 12 Lakes District UK
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Wengen to Torino?
- 17 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 18 Italy - Month of July
- 19 England & Scotland in April
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 23 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 24 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens