Ok, heres the deal want to have these three definitly in my plan, now with spending money included I'd like to be at about between 10K-11K total for two adults. First time in europe and want to take advantage of Oktoberfest. Any help advice is great you guys have been big help so far. Early 30's, wanna see the world, main thing is Spain since we speak language and Oktoberfest since its once in lifetime expierence.
Got some advice from Y'all now I wanna correct our plan etc. London, Spain, Germany
- 1 florence hotel
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's