My wife and I are thinking about going to Madrid for Easter and I would love to get some recommendations from the members of this forum. What should we see and do, which area is the best to stay in, recommended restaurants, Spanish dishes that we just have to try etc. How is Easter celebrated in Spain and Madrid? Will shops be closed on e.g. Good Friday? Thanks in advance for any advice.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 3 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 4 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Venice/Mestre
- 15 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 16 Our future trip to Greece
- 17 Russia in two weeks in December
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Christmas Day in Granada
- 20 car insurance italy
- 21 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 24 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 25 Transylvania - June 2018