We'll be driving in Southern France about 3 weeks in September after we leave the Nice area. I am also intrigued with the idea of visiting Entrevaux, Castellane, and Moustiers Ste Marie. It sounds like the southern side of the Gorges du Verdon is the way to go, probably spending the night first at Entrevaux to explore a bit, then staying in Moustiers after visiting the Gorges. Is it feasible to continue west from Moustiers?
Via Michelin says the drive from Moustiers to Aix is 1hr35, 91km. Many gas stations along the way??
Thanks so much for your advice here. We will have a small (tiny?) rental car, and wondering if diesel fuel is readily available. What about driving a stick shift up, up, up, then down, down, down?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 What is England's equivalent to the US's Better Business Bureau
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece
- 5 Two for One Days OUt
- 6 Tour of Northern Italy
- 7 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 8 Italy for Christmas Week
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 restaurants in Marais district
- 11 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 23 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 24 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 25 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?