We'll be driving in Southern France about 3 weeks in September after we leave the Nice area. I am also intrigued with the idea of visiting Entrevaux, Castellane, and Moustiers Ste Marie. It sounds like the southern side of the Gorges du Verdon is the way to go, probably spending the night first at Entrevaux to explore a bit, then staying in Moustiers after visiting the Gorges. Is it feasible to continue west from Moustiers?
Via Michelin says the drive from Moustiers to Aix is 1hr35, 91km. Many gas stations along the way??
Thanks so much for your advice here. We will have a small (tiny?) rental car, and wondering if diesel fuel is readily available. What about driving a stick shift up, up, up, then down, down, down?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Help please
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please