We'll be driving in Southern France about 3 weeks in September after we leave the Nice area. I am also intrigued with the idea of visiting Entrevaux, Castellane, and Moustiers Ste Marie. It sounds like the southern side of the Gorges du Verdon is the way to go, probably spending the night first at Entrevaux to explore a bit, then staying in Moustiers after visiting the Gorges. Is it feasible to continue west from Moustiers?
Via Michelin says the drive from Moustiers to Aix is 1hr35, 91km. Many gas stations along the way??
Thanks so much for your advice here. We will have a small (tiny?) rental car, and wondering if diesel fuel is readily available. What about driving a stick shift up, up, up, then down, down, down?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 8 Norway Honeymoon
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 Schengen Rule
- 11 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada