We'll be driving in Southern France about 3 weeks in September after we leave the Nice area. I am also intrigued with the idea of visiting Entrevaux, Castellane, and Moustiers Ste Marie. It sounds like the southern side of the Gorges du Verdon is the way to go, probably spending the night first at Entrevaux to explore a bit, then staying in Moustiers after visiting the Gorges. Is it feasible to continue west from Moustiers?
Via Michelin says the drive from Moustiers to Aix is 1hr35, 91km. Many gas stations along the way??
Thanks so much for your advice here. We will have a small (tiny?) rental car, and wondering if diesel fuel is readily available. What about driving a stick shift up, up, up, then down, down, down?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Tec*h support contact 1800;681;7208 AOL password reset 24/7
- 2 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 18 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 23 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como