We'll be driving in Southern France about 3 weeks in September after we leave the Nice area. I am also intrigued with the idea of visiting Entrevaux, Castellane, and Moustiers Ste Marie. It sounds like the southern side of the Gorges du Verdon is the way to go, probably spending the night first at Entrevaux to explore a bit, then staying in Moustiers after visiting the Gorges. Is it feasible to continue west from Moustiers?
Via Michelin says the drive from Moustiers to Aix is 1hr35, 91km. Many gas stations along the way??
Thanks so much for your advice here. We will have a small (tiny?) rental car, and wondering if diesel fuel is readily available. What about driving a stick shift up, up, up, then down, down, down?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 선릉안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 4 선릉안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 선릉안마추천 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장
- 7 선릉근처안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 선릉안마방 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 10 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 11 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 14 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 6 days in Croatia
- 17 Train tickets in Italy?
- 18 Getting around Lisbon
- 19 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 20 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 21 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 22 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 23 YIKES!
- 24 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas